Kevin The Third: Criminal's of Chaos

Chapter 2. 

I hid under a table with Victoria.

"You should be glad I brought my watch,I whispered.

"Anyway you escort the billionaires out of house

I tapped watch and the nano tech made a suit around my body.  

I then came out of the with the bullet proof nano suit around me. Jamal shot a bullet at me.The bullet bounced of my suit. Then I blasted bullets at my arm cannon. The bullet hit Jamal in the stomach.  John then shot another bullet at me. The bullet blocked off my suit. Then I ran at John and punched him in the face. Vain then dropped his gun and punched me in the face. The punch made me fall to the ground on my back. The punch super painful even with the armor on me.  I got up slowly from the ground. 

Me and Vain fought for five minutes. Me and him were exhausted and standing a few feet apart .

"You fight well warrior,Vain said.

"But you clearly are about to die."

I then blasted dark energy  at Vain. Vain then vainished out of sight.

Two days later. 

At Miles's Mansion. 

Vain,John,and Jamal were talking to Miles.

"Look guys you did well but still you were unable to kill Kevin,Miles said.

"Why do you want to kill Kevin,Vain asked.

"We'll think of it a bueesis see I hired a black woman here parents both died when one Kevin's missles hit him."

"So I want to kill Kevin so I own his technology and than I'm unstoppable."

"Cool I'll capture Kevin  for you."

"Also Jamal recruit a former American sniper Matt Willis and a former female boxer and gymnastic Elizabeth Jordan and Vain hired and a couple of elite gun men also we going to  bring Matt Willis."

"Once we'

Time 11:30 pm. 

Me and Victoria drove back home. Went to are room's changed and now are lying in are bed. 

"Kevin do you feel that your a little to overpowered and you not ready to hold it or not worthy for it."

"Look all power needs to wielded no matter it's worthy your not but if it helps people it doesn't matter."

Time Skip. Two days later. Back at 3rd Person perspective.

Location:Hq. 

Andre and Hank were talking about the plan.

"So Andre I have a feeling the mansion shooting and the prison thing are the same thing."

"Like two big crimes in the same day and one witness says Kevin struggled to fight him."

"So this means that if we don't bring either of the people end the may easily complete there goal."

"But Hank think about it doesn't it feel skecthy that there were highly trained gun men at the same place with Kevin yet there has been no reproted deaths  but the only injuries happened to Kevin."

"This seems scripted,Andre said.

"Like think about two big crimes made by a highly trained person that busted two people out then at a mansion three big rob it also the two people wh got out of jail are highly trained warriors so this is probably not a concidence."