Dr Paranormal

Genre:Horror/Science fiction

Chapter One

Rating:PG-13

Writer: Marcus Wright.

Magical a ancient spell  used time and time again. Magical makes elematal powers possible and magical spells make bending reality possible.Magic can also create scary nightmares like  living all your fears forever. Feeling the pain of the most painful for eternally. Magic can do that with the touch to head.Socerist and whichs still remain the real world  but hidden underground. Were they train younger magic workers with magical weapons and spell books. There are 6 temples that each hold the power of the Six Sages of The Universe.

Date 7/11/ 1991.

Location Tokyo Japan In one temple.

They temple first had  a library room that was field with magical spell books. Then a item that had weapons like magical weapons and items. Then a training room were people trained there powers. Then the oone libarain was searching for a book. He then called a group of ninja's. They ninja's went underground to the Temple and first talked to Libarain.The ninja's were holding katana's and wearing mask.

"The reason I called you because a spell book called  How to Ressurct the dead was stolen and were afraid it must of got into the wrong hands."

"私たちの約束を得たサペを取り除く時間を与えてください,One ninja said.

(Translation "Give us time we'll elimate the suspects.")

"Look guys we really don't want this to end in the wrong hands we know what the Nightmare Clan can do if they get there hands on this book."

"Like ressurcting the Ancient Demons,the libarain said.

"We'll you don't know who your putting your hands to retrive this book I give you my absolute word,One ninja said.

Then the ninja walked closer to the libarain and whispered.

"Okay Nightmare Clan member I know your disguise."

Turns the libarain was faking the entire time by disguising  himself of the libarain using a magical shape shifting spell called Body Copy."

It basically means when you see someone you can copy everything about there appercence making it fool a lot of people.

"How did yoo know it was me,The libarain asked before turning back to his orrginal appernce.

The three ninja's took out there swords and fought the fake librain. The fake libarain is a person who works for the Nightmare Clan. His name is  Lucas a person who is a highly skilled magician and warrior.  The three ninja ran at him trying to first attack Lucas. Lucas then dodged one ninja's attack and took out a knife and stab on in the neck killing him one ninja. Then Lucas killed another ninja by putting a magical bomb spell on  another ninja's back. The second ninja exploded to pieces.

Then it was left a one on one with Lucas and the last ninja.

"You should be scared,The ninja said.

"Why,Lucas asked.

"Because if you know who I am you guys would be afraid of my acient power."

Then the nina took of his mask revaling  a face. The face many people fear to ever meet in person Ai Suzuki. 

"We'll are match will be legendary."

Then Ai and Lucas both fought. Ai used his wood and plant manuplation  and tied up Lucas up with wooden and plant vines. Ai then summoned a lighting bolt and blasted it a Lucas. Lucas then vanished.