Rockville Chronicles Album 1 Chapter 4

Aries looked in fear has a army came to attack them.

"How do you plan you beating me,Aries said.

"Together as all things should be,Kevin replied. 

Then something rose out of the ground. It was the person the team made. The person name was Singlarity. He fought the the army. Kevin and the rest of the team decided to attack the army. Singualrity fought Aries.  Joshua decided to attack the giant ship.  Emma fought Aries with Singularity. Emma decide to punched Aries in the chest. Then Emma smacked Aries in the face with the hammer. Victoria was freezing most of the army. While Justin and Jennifer were using there guns to fight the aliens.

One alien was attacking 2 humans then  Justin shot the alien in the face.  The miltary demanded that we should nuke the alien ship. So anyway all the heroes decided to meet in the center of the city and think of plan.

"So Justin you should lead us Captain,Kevin said.

"Well the plan is we going to have Kevin and Joshua go in the air. Me,Jennifer, Victoria on the ground fighting the army and Emma and Singualrity  fight Aries."

"So Rockville let's kick some ass."

Emma and Singualrity fought Aries. Singularity blasted lasers out of his eyes. Aries blocked it with his axe. Emma then smacked Aries in the face. Aries dodged it. Singularity then flew to sky and then flew down at Aries. Aries then got punched in the face. Aries fell to the ground. Then Singularity almost killed Aries until a he called the ship to blast more missles. Singularity got hit with one. Singularity got uncousious and fell to the ground. Justin then covered Jennifer. None of the team got hurt. Joshua was at blasting mega energy out of his sword.  Then Joshua destroyed the ship then it fell to the ground.

Justin looking to the air and yelled.

"Hell yeah."

The giant ship fell to the city.   Joshua decided to fight Aries. Joshua blasted fire energy out of sword at Aries. Aries got  skin then got burnt.  Victoria then decided to freeze Aries's left arm. Then Justin cut off Aries'arm. Kevin  and  Joshua blasted light and mega energy out of there sword. Then singularity decide to blst lasers out of eyes. All three of them beamed energy at Aries. The energy burn and nearly killed Aries. Jennifer then took out a knife and stabbed Aries in the right eye making him blind in one eye. Then Emma smacked Aries in his left ribcage breaking it.

Justin  then stabbed  Aries in the chest killing Aries. Justin then removed his giant blade out of his chest.  Aries eyes then closed and the entire alien army died. 

"We've won,Emma said.

1 day later.

The fedral goverment is cleanup the city of Rockville. While in the Petagon The goverment is talking to the team of Superhumans. 

"You guys can't arrest us for helping because you need us without us you guys will sure lose so think before trying to arrest us,Justin said.

"What the will be your team  name again."

"Were calling are selfs The Legion of Good so if anybody in space thinks Earth isn't protect they will have face us,Kevin said.

Back at HQ

Hank and his team were talking.

"Good jobs guys are underground HQ has been destroyed so maybe we use Kevin's skscarper as are HQ it will be called Legion Tower,Hank said.

"We that will be a lot of paperwork but I agree with it,Kevin replied.

"Also I'm going back to my world because I'm homesick so you guys might not be seeing me for a while but I'll if you need me  Hank I have will give you this responder for you to message me,Joshua announced.

"We'll since I was made into this world like Justin I will need help getting used to it,Singularity said.

Joshua then summonded  a portal and walked into it. Joshua then went to Volga's castle and saw the princess in her throne.  

Jump Skip.

Zion was angry in the throne room.

"Earth they are annoying and pathetic but I will soon burn all humans."

"Get me a drank Robert they cool me down easily."

At The police department. So Vick is a detective for Altana's Police deparment and the murders caused by a terrosiot group.  So he's going to call Justin and Jennifer to protect Altana.

At a abounded prision

Justin and Jennifer are exploring it. It's dark. Jennifer is holding a flash light. Justin is walking then they both see a dead bodies.Then they see  arm''s rising out of floor then a ugly,creepy,scary looking demon. 

"Holy shit,Justin said.

The End.