Rockville Chronicles: Album 1

Pg-13

Gerne: Action,Sci-Fi

Writer: Johnson brothers

Date August, 21, 2013

Location: Somewhere in space.

Joshua was entiring the wormhole. He saw a bright light when he entered it. Then the wormhole   teleported  him  away. He then ended up at place in space. It was far from a sun. There was metorites and it was cold there. Joshua body started to freeze and he then turned around a saw a Giant blue planet. Joshua then closed his eyes.

Jump Skip.

Justin and Jennifer  were at Starbucks drinking coffee at a Table talking.

"So ever since we moved to Baltimore the crime rate has gone down so maybe we should stay here,Jennifer said.

"Sure whatever you want,Justin replied.  

Justin then saw a mugging outside on the sidwalk.

"Hold my coffee,Justin said.

Justin decide to chase the mugger since he's much faster then him. Justin caught up to him to the mugger and tackled him. They both fail to the ground. Thr muger took out knife and tried to stab Justin. But Justin blocked the attack and decided to choke the mugger. The mugger then idmeatlie died.

At rooftop on a skyscraper. 

There was a black  man holding a a swat rifle. He had sunglasses. He was wathcing Justin choke the muggger using binoclaurs. 

"Hank we've got are target."

"Should we call him,the agent said.

At the Pentagon. 

Ever since the whole North Korea incident Hank got promoted to Secretary of State. So there's a huge meeting because NASA discovered a high energy reading at the edge of are solar system. Then they saw  a man holding a powerful sword. Then they saw a fight with   a man holding a sword in Boston. Then they  saw a man running about 40 mph hours.

"So we've been seen people with superhuman power now we've seen a person at the edge of solar system carrying a high energy reading so this means super powers exist and now aliens exist so how are we handling it,The sentator said.

"Simple since I've team up with all of the superheroes and trust them we are going to create a team with them as for the other hand the  alien. We've put him NASA alien base that can cancel of people's powers."

"It's called The Ark it's a giant Submarine  underwater."

At a Mansion on Myrtle Beach Coast.

Kevin is in garage testing out a new suit he made. He now a billionare and the owner of billion dollar company called Atom a place were they make high tech weapons or computers and sell it on a auction. He a Theortical physics and Engineer. He's has  30 billion dollars in his bank account. His wife Victoria is book writer and a actress. 

They have daugther named Ava. She's about 8 year's old.  Kevin also has a son who 6 year's old Kevin's in his scientific tech lab. He's testing out a new suit.  The new suit has a neurological control interface system inside of it that control any electrical device like Wifi, computer passwords and algorithms,it can also blast missile from the satellite feed of Atom.  The system can also indefinties people's face recongtion and  names, has a x ray cThe suit is colored purple with a gold core in the center. They also have a metal dector in it.