Kevin the Third:Criminals of Chaos

Chapter 3

At Kevin's perspective.

I was waiting outside being extremely cold waiting for Hank. Then I was saw a giant private jet landing next to me. Then I saw Hank walking out of it in a coat.

"We got your call now get in here we are surprised your alive,Hank yelled.

I went inside the private jet then took a seat and it felt goof to be warm. The door closed and the plan took of.

I then sat next Hank and talked to him.

"Look Miles that guy is not what you think all the crimes are because of Miles he hired Vain to get John and Jamal and hired john,Jamal and Vain to kill me in a party."

"Now we need to stop him immeadility."

"Kevin calm down,Hank said.

"You broke your leg and have a big wound we have a medic on the ship who can heal you."

Andre than talked to Kevin.

"Kevin your strong you want to help kick Miles's ass."

"Nigga it will be my absolute pleasure,Kevin replied.

"Anyway Kevin heal up we won't get at Miles's location for another 16 hours."

At Victoria Location. 3rd person perspective.

Victoria,Emma,Eugene,and Ava are going to fight Miles. So there plan is to  go to the  Weapons and Gas facuility in Rockville. There going to this high tech alien blaster the can destroy anything in it's way. So they need to get the weapon before they do and when they get it they blow it to hell. So they getting all there equipment and weapons and driving to Philadelphia

Kevin's perspective

After I healed up he went to sleep. In my dream I saw a beautiful lovely forest and sword in a stone. Then I saw the spirit of King Arthur. 

"You grown boy it's been a long time since I've seen you,King Arthur said.

"Why are you here,I asked.

"I''m just saying what do you think power is."

"I think it's something that can people either respect your fear you,I replied.

"Power is the ability to change something no matter good or evil the swords power is for only people of pure of heart."

"You've grown and changed but this means that would the world change how they see you like how does media see you,Arthur asked.

"The see me has a hero a person willing to fight no matter what the cost is that is a true hero,I stated.

"Boy that is true but being a man is knowning when to fight and when to no fight because if you fight when nobody needs you it could lead to accidents."

"So I've contacted you in spirit form to tell this lesson only fight when it neccassary for you to fight because it will lead to problems you probably can't punch your wait out of." 

I then woke from my dream. The pilot said we will be landing in Philadelphia in  couple of hours.

At 3rd person perspective. 

Victoria,Emma,Ava,and Eugene went to Philadelphia and went to the Weapons Faculity at the middle of the city.The facuilty wasn't really that tall. When they went in they sall dead bodyguards that means they had to alreadly been there. They then went upstairs and saw the team of five people going to steal the weapon.