Rockville Chronicles: Emma Chapter 2

They talked Kratos and how to find Kevin. 

"He talked about a man who works for the police officer so  maybe we talk to him and he will give us are location,Emma said.

"Plus what time is it,Victoria asked. 

"It's 11:23 pm." 

They drove to the police met the the man who works for the the city's security camera's. 

"So you were hired by Kratos to set up his plan,Emma said. 

"He promised that after I help him he will cure my daughter's terminal disease but he lied." 

"His plan was that he was going to this thing called the Relic of the mind it's mind control as one of it's powers. He will mind control Kevin so Kevin can do what he wants,the man said. 

He then showed him the location of the Relic and man.

Victoria went to the relic. The relic was a green cube. Emma and Chris then went to the location of Kratos. Kevin is  in a Kratos's  cargo ship from the company (the company will be explored in later stories).  Emma broke into the ship. The cargo ship then left the city to sail to delvier cargo at Germany. Emma went inside the cargo ship and then saw  Kevin trapped on a pole tied up in metal chains. 

Kevin woke up from being unconscious then Kratos talked to him. 

"Don't try and break it these ropes are made of tungsten extremely heavy and are unbreakable,Kratos said. 

"Why did you capture me jackass." 

"Simple my scientist tried to replacit your wormhole but we need your brain to do it." 

"So I plan is to get the third relic in a mind control you bitch,Kratos said 

"So  I will get the third relic soon." 

Then Emma kicked and Kratos in the face. Kratos. Kratos then fought Emma. Kratos defeated Emma. Then Kratos captured Emma like he did with Kevin. Victoria appered at the ship the third relic. Theen Chris appered in the ship and Victoria gave him the relic. Victoria then fought Kratos.  Kratos defeat Victoria and Chris then captured them. Then Kratos got the green relic and mind controlled Kevin.  

Kratos then broke the chains that tied up Kevin. Victoria froze the chains with her ice powers then it broke. 

"Kill the girl,Kratos said.

Kevin then fought  Victoria and defeated her. Then Kevin nearly killed Victoria  until Emma broke the chains she was tied to. Then fought Kevin. Kevin blasted light energy out of his sword to defeat Emma. Emma blocked it  with her hammer. Then Emma slashed her hammer at Kevin then he fell on the ground. Emma defeated Kevin and made him unconscious. Victoria and Emma teamed up with Victoria then they fought Kratos. 

They defeated Kratos. Then Kevin was no longer mind controlled and Emma broke the chains that Chris was tied to. They talked about a plan to turn the ship around. So there plan was to kill the Captain and sail the boat back the location. They succed in the plan but Kratos was still alive. So Emma fought him one on  one.  Emma then keep on fighting and fighting Kratos. Emma the slashed her hammer at Kratos then. Kratos blocked it with his axe. Then he kicked her in the stomach. She fell on the ground on her back. 

Then when Kratos was about to do the killing blow  Chris shot Kratos in the head with pistol killing him.  Emma got up on her back. Then kissed Chris on the lips.  

"Guys not time for love we need the sail boat back to the city,Kevin said while sailing the ship.

"Victoria use your ice powers to make a ice cap to turn the boat around Emma get a underwater suit and turn this boat around." 

They then turned the boat around to the city. Then they went back to there houses.

Time Skip 11:30 lunch time.

Emma and Chris sat and talked together. 

"So we should hang out,Chris awkwardly said.

"Sure."

The End.

End Credits scene.

At the City of Caesars.  Zion standing and holding the power orb in his hand. Then a black man that has a katana and is wearing dreads in walking to Zion. 

"Kevin has killed Zohn,he now has the sword he will protect humans but we defeat him by teaming up Zion." 

"Tevin first son of Zohn we will rule Earth together let's make are army."