Rockville Chronicles: Kevin Chapter Two

So this is part of the story. Not a sequel just another part of it. Anyway back to the story

Back at the dam. The water from the dam went to the ocean. So know the dam's original location turned into a wetland.

"Seems  they have escaped,Zion said.  "Should we chase them." 

"No they will be back I know it,Zohn said. 

Back at the island were Kevin and Victoria were.  

Kevin was wounded and unconscious. Victoria was conscious and saw Kevin being wounded. She first checked his vitals then healed. She healed his chest and arm. His grew back and she stopped the bleeding. Kevin then woke up talked to Victoria.

"Kevin I have a question can do believe that this bullshit,Victoria asked

"We this reminds me me for the Thor comic books but me having powers you having powers it  just seems out of nowhere." 

"Since your pretty smart can you get is the hell home,Victoria said. "Well I need a powerful thing with the amount of energy equal to particle accelerator. The cube will be a bad idea because the we will probably get captured and get killed,Kevin said. "When I was captured by Volga the told me about this powerful sword called the Excalibur once wielded by the hero King Arthur,Victoria replied. "It can blast light energy and when you throw it it always comes back."

"So we can get the sword to also defeat my father used that orb because it has the equal amount of energy has a neutron star and blast with  the light energy of sword,Kevin said. 

"We are so not getting a A,Victoria joked about.  "Also Kevin the sword is in  island called the Island of the Dead about 124 miles from here.Given this map  they gave at Volga me we are at a coast 37 miles from the City of Caesars." "So we should probably bring torches and any other weapon we can find,Kevin announced.

So were going to Kevin and Victoria then built a  wooden ship.  Then sailed to Island of the Dead. Where water was getting dead cold and the waves we powerful. The ocean then got foggy making it hard to find the island but then they used torch to find the island. The traveled to beach of the island were they skeletons heads. "You sure we should do this,Victoria asked.

"Well this may be are only way back,Kevin replied.  

The torch we lit by red fire and they where walking in the trail of the forest. Kevin was equipped with a metal spear they found on the island and a metal shield. Victoria was equipped with a torch.   The followed the trail. Then at the end they found a temple it had a sign ,it said if you are not prepared turn back now.  

Kevin and Victoria ignored the sign and open the temple's door. The temple led to a underground dark cave. The Temple's door that were opened magically closed shut. Kevin and Victoria traveled underground finding statues and puzzles  when they were traveling. 

They keep walking straight when the encountered a fighting a some dead zombies appeared to be trapped here. Victoria made sure the torch stayed lit. Kevin defeat those monsters.  Kevin then Victoria keep exploring the cave. Solving new puzzles until they got at the end of the trial where they had to fight  51 foot long light elemental dragon Dragon. 

Kevin and Victoria fought the Dragon and defeated it. Then a door opened. They went inside the door then  they saw a sword in a stone. They then saw a ghost of a man"You people completed the challenge but there is one challenge the proves if your worthy of getting the power of the sword. I'm a King Arthur the former owner the sword,I've long departed from his world. If you guys are not worthy of the powerful and touched the sword the energy of the sword will burn your skin and then kill you so the person who thinks the can wield this power step up and pull the sword from it's chamber,King Arthur said. 

"So who should be the one to pull the sword,Victoria asked. Kevin then replied by saying " I've have  dark energy in my blood Dark energy is made by dark matter. Dark Matter has some form of gamma inside it,it feels like I was made for this." 

Kevin then walked up to the sword and grabbed it's handle pulling it. The energy from the sword was destroying Kevin's skin. (It look like Hulk trying to snap with the Gantlet.) Kevin used all of his strength pulling it. Victoria and King Arthur watched. The energy was burning his skin making him bleed.  Then he pulled the sword from it's chamber.  Kevin collapsed to the ground in extreme pain while holding the sword. "Kevin are you okay,Victoria asked. Kevin then got up holding the sword with all of his wounds healed.

"You have been achieve picking up the Excalibur, you now can blast light energy you throw and it will always come back and kill evil now use for whatever you need Kevin,King Arthur said while vanishing. 

Kevin and Victoria teleported back at the City of Caesars