Justin 2:Age of Pain Chapter 3

At HQ prison.

John is in prison until Kyle and Karen get him out. Kyle got John out of prison.

"So we've got the drugs you want,Kyle said.

"Good and decided to change my plan instead of and army I've decide to get the drugs so I've can get all the powers and then we rule over the world and become a monopoly and dicatatue when I'll rule over America I will get all there weapons because and army wound't do nothing without nukes. ,John declared.

"We'll here are the drugs." 

John install the drugs into his dna making him get many powers. Then John,Kyle,and Karen destroyed the HQ and the people who work for it like Hank. The HQ guards tried to defeat John,Kyle,and Karen but the were to powerful. Until Justin,Andre,and Jennifer opened a portal and were at the location of HQ.  Kyle fought Andre, Jennifer fought Karen,and Justin fought John.   

Justin took out his gun and shot John. The bullet did nothing. John then blasted light energy  at Justin in the chest. Justin dodged it then threw his giant sword at John. John ducked under it and the sword came back to Justin like a boomerang. Justin and John kept fighting but John beat his ass up. Meanwhile Jennifer was fighting Karen. Karen punched  Jennifer in the face. Jennifer caught the punch and broke her arm. Jennifer then took out her blade and stabbed Karen in the neck killing her. 

 Andre punched Kyle in face makin him fall to the ground. Kyle got up then Kyle took out a knife and stab Andre in the stomach. Andre then took out a knife then stabbed Andre in his left eye. Andre eye bleeded. Andre then took a gun and shot Kyle in the shoulder.John wounded Justin in the chest and Justin was bleeding to death. 

Jennifer then ran at  John and fought him. Jennifer took out her katana and slashed John in the back. John caught the blade and  broke it in half. Justin got up and shot John in the  head. The bullet bounced off his head. John then blast fire energy at Justin. The fire burnt  Justin's skin off. John  then ran at Justin and punched in the face. Justin then fell on his back and was uncousious. Jennifer then ran at John with her blade broken then stabbed John in the back. John then caught Jennifer's arm. 

John eyes turned purple and Jennifer tried to  punched John in the face.  John then caught thhe punch and push Jennifer to the ground.  Meanwhile Andre was losing against Kyle. Kyle took out his blade and was about to kill Andre until a bullet hits Kyle in the head. The person who kills him Hank holding a machience gun.  Kyle fell on the ground dead.

"Thanks man,Andre said on the ground. 

"Your welcome now we have to kill John."

 Andre got up and tackled John and then Andre and John  fell out of skyscraper and to the streets of Rockville. They both fell on there back and had trouble getting up.

At the ground.

John and Andre both got up.

"Did I fall into your plan,John asked.

"If you came to face me one on one you fell exactly into my plan,Andre replied. 

Andre then fought John.

Back at the skyscraper.

"Oh my god Justin your skin is burn off,Jennifer said.

"I can still fight,Justin replied.

"I don't know this skin looks like it will be burnt forever."

"We'll if that happened I took a healing drug at research facility so I can get healing powers."

The healing drug was at pill form and Justin swallowed the pill and his wounds and burnt skin and it healed. 

Meanwhile

John easily defeated Andre. Justin, Jennifer,and Hank then came down to ground and fought John. 

"Well you guys are going  to die,John said.

John then fought Justin one on one. Justin then lost to John but then  Jennifer took and her broken blade and ran at John  then stabbed John in the chest.  John then dodged. They all tried to defeat John but he was always defeated them.

"Guys I've  a plan since we can't kill him we need to steal his powers,Justin said.

"How,Jennifer asked.

"Well when you have power a chemical called Powernium get's in your dna so you get powers. So if we get the powernium out of blood he doesn't have his powers and he's just old man I can defeat them easily,Justin said.

"How do we do it,Hank asked?

"We need to pin him down and cut through his skin and I collect at the this thing that can steal the powers out of people it's this tech made needle that sends nano tech in your body and get's the powernium out of your body and sends it to the needle,Justin said.

"So I'll pin him down and you send the needle down his skin and Jennifer you remove the eye."

Justin fought John one and one without zero weapons. Justin punched  John in the face.  John caught the punched choke  slammed Justin to the ground. Justin then got up and John punched Justin in the face. Justin caught the punched and broke John's hand. Justin then kicked John in the chest. John then fell  to ground on his back. Justin pinned him down to the ground.

"Be quick he is very strong,Justin said.

Hank then took out the needle and installed inside John's body. Jennifer then took Andre's knife and removed the eye. They plan work and all of John's power's were gone.  Then the police cal

Time Skip One day later. 

Andre is suffering from the lost of his left eye. So they decided to transplant John's magical left eye.  

At HQ.

Hank was talking to Andre.

"So Andre you have shown you have special abilities so we've accepted you application to become apart of Rockville Squad and were going to donate all of the money of John to homeless people and all public school,Hank said.

"What about John,Andre asked.

"He is in prison for fraud,murder of 20 people, and attempted murder he's staying in jail for along time,Hank replied.

"So anyway your first mission is meeting up with a person you'll love."

John is in Rikers Island at the prison gym talking to a black man. 

"See I heard that Rockville made there team,the man said.

"Well I think we should bust out of this cell and make are own league of villains."