Sword's Oath The Second.

Joshua's dad on the left. Joshua in the middle and Nia on right.

Rating:PG-13

Genre: Action/Fatansy.

Writers: Johnson Brothers

Joshua's perspective.

After I went back to Volga.  I defended the kingdom. Nia promoted me to Gerneal. So I protect the kingdom and knights. After the battle. I've worked  as the protector of Volga. I trained other knights and warriors.  So I was in my house. I own my own house that in Volga Castle Town. When I was in my bed resting  the sword spoke to me. It said that I need to unlock Dak's an ancient power by completing this duegon.  The sword also warned me of a powerful threat that will attack Volga. 

The vision I had showed a tall cold mountain. I then went to sleep. When  I woke up I went to work ready to fight another battle. After work I wanted to talk to Nia. See after the battle with Jordan she was just my boss nothing romantic every happened.I wanted to end that. See I want us to take a walk around the castle. Even though since I'm the hero of Volga many girls have crushes on me.  Well maybe because of tall 6'4 stature with a six pack and being extremely muscular and strong. Also maybe because I"m brave and wields the most powerful weapon in the universe.

When a soccer measured my power they said I'm 100,000 making one of the most powerful people in the universe. But women have also was crushed on me like in school every girl liked me. Now that I'm more powerful it's no wonder people like me because of my cool blonde hair being pretty tall and having lot's muscles.  Well the princess is a nice person. Well her long light pink hair and extremely big boobs and big butt. Yeah I'm probably a pervert.

So she agreed to meet with me  and walked around the castle. So I walked with her.

"Hey Nia,I said.

"You want to talk."

So we walked and talked. I realized we had in a lot in common. The things we have in common are is that we both choosen to follow a straight line and path. Since I was the son of my one of the most powerful people of all time. Nia  had to be the next heir to the throne because she was the daughter of The King of Volga.   So then I asked her will she be my girlfriend. She then said yes and that she always have liked me. 

I then hugged and kissed her. Then a explosion happened Volga town.

"What the hell,Nia said.

"I'll get to it,I replied

I then flew to othe explosion. The explosion was huge.  Then  I saw a one warrior have a hammer.  I then threw my sword at the warrior's chest. The blade then easily  killed the warrior. I flew down to get my sword back.

"Chancellor Watrix is coming he will burn Volga and when he does he will bath in the blood of the people who try to kill him,the warrior said.

"What did you say."

"Look I'm Heatwave work for  Watrix he's creating his own nation on the ruins of City of Casears but he's going to need some items so we'll need the relic you guys being hiding,the warrior mumbled.

"We have no such relic,I stated. 

I knew he was talking about the hidden 4th one. This relic is so powerful the legends covered it up in stories so nobody will ever get it. The time relic able to control space and time making  wormholes and blackholes and also making time travel possible. So I killed him  by making the sword go deeper in his chest. 

Since me and Nia built a great bond and I spent the night in her room. I slept with her and also kind of had well you know with her.

At Caesars throne room. Watrix's perspective.