Rockville Chronicles 2:Album 2

Chapter 3

Joshua perspective.

Me and Nia talked next to tree.

"Should I tell Zeus that part demon,I asked.

"I"m mean just because your dad is the Demon Lord doesn't mean you would be I suggest telling him it will be much better than him finding out you hide it from than him slowly painfully killing in the worst ways of toture,Nia replied creepily.

"Oh okay

I pratice by meditating shirtless. To be able to unlock elematary particles with every elemtal I need unlock my deeper in chi.  I failed to do it on my first day. Zeus said it's was exepted of me. I was still pretty mad. Meanwhile Nia was trying to completly unlock her goddess power.  Zeus than wanted to show me something.  I than said "Yes."

He taught me about Chi Natures. Like technological chi,sacred chi,and natural chi.

" Each chi runs on a different fuel Natural chi is one you use most people with supernatural powers has natural chi. People like Kevin and suit's he designs runs on techoligcal chi. Both chi's have the same powers. Sacred or ancient chi is the one Nia trying to get it makes her have special powers,Zeus taught me.

"Zion he already has natural chi but he's trying to unlock sacred chi and one way of doing it is getting all the relics however there's another way simplying meditating to communicate with my wife Kaguya she will grant you  sacred chi but you need to give her a good reason why you should have it if you don't she'll simply elimate you Joshua."

"I have confidence that you'll to get that power,Zeus said.

"Yeah there another way to get,I nervously asked.

"No there's no shortcut to obtain the most power chi in the world."

"You have power,blood,and soul of hero you mission is to become powerful enough to destroy every demon in exist and make good rule of all."

"Yeah speaking of that Zeus I have something to tell you I'm half demon."

Zeus was shocked.

"How is this posibble who's your dad."

"Watrix,I said scaredly.

Zeus than took out a knife than tried to stab me in the neck. I than caught his arm. My eyes turned red.

"No,Zeus said.

"Sorry old man."

 I than pulled Zeus's arm completly arm.

"Curse you,he yelled.

"No wonder why Kaguya sealed off you clan."

I than dropped his arm and punched him  the chest.

He than dropped on his knees and coughed up blood. My  two of my teeth than became fangs.  

"Luckily there's another to obtain sacred chi and get elementary particles through  consuming it."

I grabbed him by his neck and picked him up. Since grabbed left side I bit the right side suck some of the blood.  My fangs than turned to regular teeth.  I than dropped him to the ground. 

"Thanks old man."

"Help somebody help,Zeus yelled.

I than reached my arm and called out for my sword. The flew to my and I caught it.  I than stabbed Zeus in the chest. Killing him. Than behind me was Nia. 

I than turned around.

"You've turned into a monster,Nia cried.

Tears were coming out of Nia eyes.