Rockville Chronicles Album 1 Chapter 2

A explosion happens at the hideout. The explosion destroys the hideout while the building collapse on the team. They recovers from the explosion and see a group standing in the gas,dust and rocks. Phillip,Anyla,Jordan,and Robert were standing watching the team.

"Pain violence horror thoose are the things that make life miserbale but wound't it be better if that didn't exist,Phillip said.

The  good team got up a decide to fight the bad team.  Justin fought Phillip. Kevin fought Jordan. Angela  and Victoria fought   Robert. Emma fought Victoria.  Justi decide to land the first blow but then Phillip dodged it easily. Then summond a lighting blast that hit Justin. Justin decide to blocked the attack with his sword. But the sword made energy split in two different directions.

"That is the Titankiller sword once wielded by Zion it has the ability of spliting particles and atom's in half,Tevin said. Decided Justin to slashed his sword at Tevin. But Tevin quickly dodged then ran at the speed of sound slowing down time. Then he decide to attack Justin. He slashed his katana at Tevin 500 times. Until then Tevin summond a lighting bolt 5 times at Justin. The attack nearly killed Justin. Then Tevin stopped the attack Justin recovered.

Tevin decided to ho got yhr ginal blow but then Justin dodged it and decide to go for the head. Tevin head was cut off but something felt wrong. Tevin head grew back. Then Tevin stabbed Justin in the back and the sword went through his chest. Meanwhile Kevin was defeat Jordan. Kevin then fought Tevin. Tevin then easily defeated Kevin. Then portal opened and Joshua holding his sword started to attack Tevin. 

Tevin and Joshua kept fighting. Joshua and Tevin then both tied in the battle. Tevin and team then decide to retreat. Everyone recovered then Victoria asked.

"Were is the relic,Victoria asked.

Then Justin was walking to Kevin holding the relic.

"What the hell were you thinking."

"Look I saw there computer alghorthims so I disabled it so then the weapons that run on technology get disabled so when we do that we get the relic but hey my plan worked your's didn't because I'm stronger."

"Kevin you know Justin plan would of resulted in less damage,Victoria said.

"Look buddy I"m we got relic so we test my plan but we've yet to test yours so I think I'm the better leader,Kevin said.

"Anyway reported back to HQ."

At Zion's ship.

Zion was sitting in his throne.Then the team walked to him.

"So I take it  you failed,Zion said.

"Well I'll send the son Zeus Aries."

At a The Planet Ifreno.

The planet is basically hell.

Aries is holding a axe and has the body like Arnold Schwarzenegger. He's shirtless holding a Giant Axe.  Then Zion telported to planet. Zion saw Aries.  

"Aries son of Zeus one of the strongest greek gods of all time."

"Zeus and Kaguya sent me down to this hell now I kill anybody I see and your next."

"You boy your words speak pain I hate the pain caused by te gods and humans maybe if we can team up we'll end this malice and hatred,Zion said.

"Sure I will never want to fight you Zion."

At Kevin's House.

Victoria was at work so Kevin his daugther ans son are home alone. She has math homework and her dad is helping him.