Rockville Chronicles:Kevin Chapter 3

Kevin and Victoria walked to throne room were they saw Zohn sitting in the  the throne of the City of Caesars.

"I'll knew you'll come,Zohn said. "So did we,Kevin replied. "You guys don't have dam to save you now so you guys how do plan to save your ass,Zohn asked.  "By fighting,Victoria replied.

Zion then walked into the Throne Room carrying his giant sword.  "Victoria you take Zohn I'll take Zion." 

Kevin then took out the Excalibur and his metal shield and fought Zion.      

Kevin blasted his light energy out of the sword at Zion. Zion blocked the energy with his giant sword then slashed his sword at Kevin. 
Kevin blocked it with shield then kicked Zion in the face.  Zion caught his Kevin's leg then threw him across the room. Kevin landed on his chest then got up. 

Zion then ran at Kevin then slashed his giant sword at Kevin's shield again and again and again. The shield then shattered and broke.  Then Zion sword stabbed Kevin in the stomach. Zion then pulled his sword out of Kevin's stomach. Then Zion tryed to stabbed his sword at Kevin's chest but Kevin blocked it with his arm.  Zion then punched Kevin in the face with Zion's left hand ,then  Zion  punched Kevin in the chest that  threw Kevin across the room. 

Kevin landed on his back wounded in his stomach and has bleeding scar on his arm. Kevin was on the edge of dying until he heard voice. "Kevin you have been chosen to for the sword of light. You will be are world last hope know get up and kill that son of bitch,the voice said. 

Kevin slowly moved his body.  He then got up to fight Zion.  "You weak boy,you tried stop me but now world we burned to hell and I will kill anybody standing in my way including you,Zion said. 

"Well it's not  about failing to save the world it's about sacrificing for the greater good." 

"I've a army,Zion replied. 

"I have a sword that kills the darkness,Kevin announced. 

The City of Caesars army then appeared gathering around  around the throne room at the bottom of the castle.  

Kevin brown eyes started to turn purple. Then purple energy surrounded him. Zohn watched it then said "He's unlocked his god mode."  

Kevin then ran and  fought Zion. Kevin blasted light and dark energy out of his sword at Zion.  Zion was got blast in the chest with that. Zion was wounded then  Kevin stabbed Zion in the stomach. Kevin gathered dark energy in his and then punched Zion in the face. 

12 knights of the  City of Caesars started to attack Kevin. Kevin took out the sword from Zion's stomach. Kevin then fought the rest of the knights. In the battle between Victoria and Zohn, Zohn defeated her but then  Victoria healed herself and then defeat Zohn. Kevin then fought the army outside. The army was full of millions of warriors so Kevin flew to the sky and blast light energy out of his sword killing most of the knights. Then and army came to attack the City of Caesars. It was Volga's army,they fought with Kevin and Victoria.

Kevin flew at Zohn to fight him.  Victoria was bleeding and losing against

 Zohn.,so then Kevin first blast light energy out of his sword at Zohn's  back.. 

Zohn was wounded in the back. Then Kevin flew to ground and punched in the  Zohn in the chest.  "Victoria you fight Zion I will fight Zohn,Kevin said. Kevin fought defeat Zohn by nearly killing him. On the other hand Victoria was losing agonist Zion. Once Zion defeated Victoria he went to Kevin and kicked him  in the chest making Kevin collapse to the ground. Then Zion went and tried to stab Kevin in the chest  to kill him, but then Victoria beam ice energy at Zion right arm (were he was holding the sword) and froze it. 

Kevin got up cut off Zion's right arm off.  Kevin then blasted light energy at Zion's chest making him have a giant bleeding wound at his chest. Kevin then was about to stab Zion in the chest to kill him but then Zohn blast energy out of his body making a explosion.  

The explosion destroyed the entire kingdom making the castle collapse above them.  Kevin woke up from being unconscious and seeing everything burned and destroyed. Then he saw Zohn standing having a purple orb in his chest,carrying his  axe and hammer. "I've Kevin walked to him. "I've bonded with the power orb.  So know I'm know unbeatable,Zohn said. 

Kevin and Zohn fought. Zohn smacked Kevin in the face with his hammer then made Kevin fall on his back. Kevin got up,then Kevin tried to punch Zohn in the face but Zohn caught the punch an broke his arm.  Zohn then smacked his sword at Kevin's back breaking it.  Kevin fell on his chest. Kevin then got up then cut off Zohn leg. Then Kevin blast light energy at Zohn chest. Then Kevin stabbed Zohn in the chest with his sword. 

Zohn's body then turned to stone and then Kevin blast light energy and dark energy at the the orb making it create a wormhole. Kevin then found Victoria. 

"Yeh let's never create a wormhole through another dimension ever again,Kevin said. "Well some goods things happened,Victoria replied. "Like what."  "We  both have powers and we made a better friendship,Victoria said.  Victoria then leaned and a kissed Kevin on the lips. After they kissed Kevin then asked "Why would you do that."  "Because some 17 year old kid name Dwayne is forcing this relationship for the sake of his story in Wattpad,Victoria replied. 

"Kidding Kevin like what people will do that,I kissed because I like your strength and determination and your really cute,Victoria declared. "Like you to Victoria but let's also go inside the wormhole so we go back home."   

They went inside the wormhole and came back at home. Then Kevin and Victoria came back at there garage. "It seems like no time has passed,Kevin said. Then Kevin's light skinned mom went down to the garage and she saw Victoria and Kevin. 

"So Kevin who is she,Kevin's mom asked. "Oh she's project parnter." "We I'm making turkey for dinner tonight do you want join us,Kevin's mom said. "Sure."   After the ate dinner Victoria walked home and Kevin's mom talked to Kevin. "

"If you become a Grandfather at the age of 17 I will destroy you,Kevin mom said.

Tomorrow at school in science class 10:30 pm.

"So students turn in reports of  your science projects,the science said. 

"Dude are you okay because you sound tired,Victoria asked. 

"I'm fine it just so good at sleeping I can do it with my eyes close,the teacher replied. 

"Anyway so to present for there project goes Kevin and Victoria."  

The presented there project. 

"What a interested project the grade I give is..................................."

The end. 

If you like this story comment down your ratings there will be more stories in the future peace.