Chapter 10

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I could hear my voice ricochet off the walls, is he fucking kidding me! "You want me to pretend that we are together for publicity reasons, or I give you full custody of my son and I stay here and pretend to be a maid!? Are you being fucking serious?"

"Yes I am being serious, and if you say no to both then I will have to get my legal team involved and I will sue you for an amount of money that I know you do not have."

"How much will it be?"

"Half a million."

"Half a million!?"

"Half a million." He repeated.

"I can do that, I just need to get another job and you can keep the wages I earn here." 

"If you want to overtire yourself then go ahead, but it will just be easier to be together or give me custody of Rhys."

"Over my dead body will I ever give you full custody of my son, or even remotely be with you in any way shape or form. You can shove that up your arse. I will make that money and I will leave this place when I do that."

"Well you will be here for a while. You get about forty thousand annually from working here and in a week and some run-me-down bar or club or cafe you get about fifteen thousand annually."

"I know someone that has offered me a night job before, I am sure they will still give it to me if I need it."

"You do that then."

"Oh I will, I don't need your permission."

"Why half a million?"

"Because that is how much you owed Curtis."

"You paid Curtis?"

"Yes, I did. I didn't need him to interfere with my sons life. With your life he can do whatever he wants. I only saved you because I didn't want you to be traumatised even more than you already have, because that will affect our son if you aren't in the right state of mind." 

"Oh so now you care about what happens to my son?"

"He's our son. Stop saying that he is just yours!"

"He is just mine! Where was you for two an a half years? Where was you when I needed someone to help me with the night shifts? Where was you to feed him while I caught up on sleep that I lost from the night before? Where was you when I needed someone to look after him while I went to work so I could afford hot water? Oh wait a minute, you wasn't there because you didn't want anything to do with Rhys and I, because you "lost" Miss Louise and that was apparently my fault."

"It was your fault! You seduced me!"

"Seduced you? Me!? I fucking seduced you!? I don't think so. I can recall it perfectly well, you seduced me and then you fucked me hard on that table right there. You took my virginity right in this room. I mean for that okay, I said that you should fuck me, but you seduced me first. I said no at first, I could have left it at that but you didn't leave me alone, you kept on pursuing me with your words. If I wanted I could say that I didn't want to do anything that we did, but I would be a liar if I said that. I would also be a liar if I said that I regretted everything that happened between us, because I don't regret it, if we didn't do it I would never have had Rhys, and I would have been as miserable as I was in that Caravan as I would have been if I still lived here."

"It was your fault! I had no fault in this!" He stood from his chair and stormed over to me, I stood my ground and stayed where I was. "If it hadn't been for you looking how you did then I would have never pursued anything! You got into my head and made me think that we could have had something, but then I found Louise and it changed, then you somehow kept on bumping into me and being in the same places as me at the same time. My feelings grew even stronger than before. So yes it is your fault because you seduced me without even knowing it!"

"You can't blame me for something only you think I did! If I was seducing you, you would know it! Trust me I have had to do it far enough over the past two and a half years and I can do it again for however long it will take me to pay you back, once I have done that, I will leave here with my son and you will never see us again." 

"I don't want to not see you again!"

"Well it is not up to you! You are the one that has given me an ultimatum and I am choosing the one that I think is right for my son and I. If that means I have to leave on the streets after until I can earn a steady living then so be it. But you will never ever see Rhys again. So get your legal team involved, because I couldn't care one bit. After everything you did to me, you expect me to just willingly give up my freedom just so you can have a bit more publicity, or you expect me to give up my son to someone who is a mere stranger to him. I don't think so. Not for as long as I live will you have full custody of my son."

"Then it's settled. You have to pay me back half a million pounds out of the wages you earn from here and out of the wages you earn from wherever you work at night. You might as well just give me full custody of Rhys because you won't really be seeing him with the amount of work you will be doing." 

"Like I said, over my dead body." I turned around and stormed out of the room slamming the door to make it known that I was pissed off. 

Now I just have to call Calvin for that job at Platinum Lace. 

--------------------

Hey guys. 

So I didn't really like this chapter today, but I wouldn't say it was a filler chapter, I would just say that it was a bit of a talkative chapter and just Damien being an arse. Like always.

Anyway, yeah I didn't really like this chapter, but oh well, hopefully the next one is better. I don't know I kinda feel like the book has gone a bit down hill, but I am trying to make it get back to being a little bit good, because at the moment it is just boring. 

See you next time, and remember, if you aren't smiling then you aren't reading enough :)