Chapter 19

Damien Clark

When I entered the kitchen I saw James and Marley laughing and talking, I didn't think they would get along so well. Luke was following my tail and once we reached the Kitchen he told Marley he needed James and that he was going to get Rhys out of our hair for a while, obviously she interrogated him on where they were going, what they were doing, why they were doing it. He answered everything but the why, he's leaving that for me.

"I want you back by at least eight, I have put some milk in this bag it is in a thermo bottle so you will have to pour it into a bottle that he can drink out of, which is in this pocket-" she pointed at the pocket she was talking about "-his blanket is in here, his buggy is out in the hall, his teddy is in the bag and he has a dummy in the pocket next to the one with his bottle, there is also another dummy inside the bag in case he drops the one in the pocket, you don't want to put a dirty dummy in his mouth. Make sure you are back on time otherwise I will turn you into a dummy and throw you into the fire." She threatened. Christ almighty, for a tiny woman she can be scary when she wants to be.

"Babe, I think they understand that now." I tried to lighten her mood, she really doesn't like to be separated from Rhys, I guess that makes sense after everything that has happened. "Let them go and I am sure they will listen to everything you say." I sent a warning look at Luke and then at James to make sure they both understand that she would go through with turning them into dummies.

"Be back by eight." Marley repeated. They both nodded and said goodbye, Marley kissed Rhys on his forehead and gave his little hand a small squeeze before letting them go.

Once they were out of the kitchen and we heard the door close I turned to Marley and smiled down at her. "Marley I-" I couldn't finish my sentence because she pounced on me and her tongue darted down my throat as her lips sent a bruising kiss on mine. Holy fuck. "Marley-" I mumbled on her lips. Her hands tugged at my hair and before I know it one of her hands had released my hair and was sliding into my boxers, grabbing my growing erection. "Shit." I groaned. "Marley, babe, stop." My attempts at trying to push her off failed miserably, not that I was complaining because I mean holy fuck she can kiss.

"Marley, I need to talk to you." I gasped once her lips left mine and were now travelling down my throat as her hand from my hair freed itself and started undoing my shirt buttons.

"Shh, we can talk later. Right now I really need you to fuck me." Her words sent a pulse through my body and my stomach muscles tightened.

"Fuck, okay, okay, half an hour."

"An hour." She persuaded.

"One hour and then I really need to talk to you." She knelt down on her knees and tugged my trousers down to the floor along with my boxers and took me into her mouth. "Fuck."

****

"Well that was unexpected." My erratic breathing was slowly going back to its regular pattern.

"Good unexpected or bad unexpected?" Our legs were tangled together in the bed sheets, her hand was tracings patterns in the hair that covered my chest.

"Good unexpected." She lifted her head and her blue eyes shined with an unfamiliar look and I bent down to press my lips to hers.

"Mmm." She moaned and deepened the kiss, her hand started to trail down my torso and just as she got to the top of my pelvis I grabbed her hand and shook my head once I released her lips.

"No. I need to talk to you, Marley." She furrowed her perfectly shaped brows and pulled her hand out of my grasp before sitting up and standing from the bed. She pulled on my boxers and my shirt from the floor that we had taken up once we finished with our round down in the kitchen and moved to round two up here. She clasps two buttons together over her breast and sits back down on the bed crossing her legs, facing me. I wrapped the sheet around my waist and sat up against the headboard.