52

Your POV

"How's Mr. Kim doing?" Haneul asked as the two of us sat on a rock making sure the fish that the dads caught won't burn. We are eating lunch here by the waterfall, "Namjoon? He's actually fine, but let's pray he won't catch any cold from the water just now." I chuckled glancing at the father and daughter, Namjoon was again in the water as Areum sat on a big rock with Yera watching whatever Namjoon is doing.

"It's shocking to see him actually coming here with us. We all know how busy your husband is."

Shrugging at her words I just gave Haneul a smile, "Maybe he just wants to spend time with his family after all... what happened at home." Haneul gave me a knowing look before patting my back, "How about after this trip we'll go to a nearby cafe, I would love to get to know you more. You're different from the mothers here." she whispered the last part pointing at the group of ladies who are sitting on the mat fanning themselves.

"Sure, I would love that."

The girl's giggles made us look back at them again as Namjoon carried them each in his arms walking back towards us, his pants are now but his shirt seemed to have dried up after a while. "Go and change or else you'll get a cold." telling the man who nodded as he put Yera and Areum down. "Mommy, daddy caught a lot of crabs for us!" she giggled showing the small pink bucket that she used to build sandcastles to me, inside there are around five small crabs.

"That's good baby, you two go ahead and play with the rest while mommy and Yera's mommy cook the fishes hmm?" Wiping off Areum's forehead making sure her hair is in place. The two girls nodded.

It was finally where we'll head back home, Namjoon already called Jungkook to pick us up not wanting to ride the bus with the rest

It was finally where we'll head back home, Namjoon already called Jungkook to pick us up not wanting to ride the bus with the rest. "Bye Yera! See you on Monday!" Areum waved to her as they all went up the bus just in time as Jungkook arrived making me gap my jaw. "You drove a Rolls Royce all the way here?" He nodded and said, "This is the only car that Jiyong hyung let me use."

Once we were back Areum was already dead asleep in my arms, the rest if the men carried our stuff inside with the maids taking the dirty clothes to wash them. Making sure that Areum is tucked in her bed I walked to our shared bedroom and immediately threw myself on the bed with a groan.

"Damn I missed the bed."

"You're turning into Yoongi." Namjoon said as he walked inside, the bed dipped at his weight pulling me close as we cuddled each other. "I'll be honest with you, that was my first time going on a camping trip." he confessed. First time?

"For real? And like, how old are you now? 29?" I teased at his age making him pinch my side, "I'm sorry!" I yelped while giggling, Namjoon just gave me a side glare before he rolled himself over on top of me. My eyes were wide at his action and a smirk appeared on his handsome face.

"Get off me." I whined at the weight making him tsk. His body was flushed against mine and I could feel everything. And I mean everything. "How long has it been?" his hands caressed the side of my face making me blush at the question. "I-I don't know." stuttering pathetically under him.

"You know baby, I missed you. And how about we give Areum a sibling like she wanted hmm?" Namjoon leaned down to kiss my jawline, I couldn't push him away because he had both of my wrist pinned down on the bed and I missed him too. He's been so busy at work lately.

"B-but, I haven't showered yet Joon."

"Then we should go and shower then." With that he easily lifted me up and walked inside the bathroom as we both showed how much we missed each other.

Namjoon's POV

"Mr. Kim?"

I looked up from my laptop as my secretary walked inside, "What is it?" I asked in monotone ushering him to say whatever he wanted to quickly. I still have lots of paperwork to do and a presentation for my meeting today after lunch.

"Um, someone wants to see you." He said nervously, "You do understand that whoever wants to see me has to make an appointment right?" I said in a rather cold tone, a bit annoyed that he disturbed my concentration when I clearly told him not to. "Well you see Mr. Kim, this person has been causing a scene at the front desk saying that you'll let her in once you hear her name." the secretary was hesitant.

Who could it be? Y/N will usually give me a heads up if she wants to drop by.

"Well, tell me her name already for fuck sakes."

"Bae Soohyun."

And just like that the door slammed opened as the person I used to love and gave birth to Areum strolled in, her heels clicking the floor as she had a smile on her face. The smile that used to give me butterflies but now I only feel anger.

So much anger.

"Joonie! Oh my God I missed you!"

"What the fuck you think you're doing here bitch?"

***

and I oop-