Chapter 1

August 12th 2015

"How are you feeling?" Hunter asked Becky as she sat in the gorilla.
"I'm ready." Becky said.
"Good." Hunter said.
Tonight's match was against Bayley for the number one contender to Sasha's NXT title. Even though they had debuted on the main roster they were still doing NXT. It was a very busy schedule Raw, Smackdown and NXT but Becky loved it. She loved being busy and since this was all she wanted to do, she threw herself into everything.
"Ready?" Bayley asked.
Becky nodded and it was match time. She knew Bayley was gunning for the title since she was still at NXT full time, but Becky wanted to win it so bad.
"Your winner Becky Lynch." The announcer called and Becky cheered with the crowd and looked over at where Sasha stood holding up the title. Becky pointed to her and then gestured a belt around her stomach and the crowd cheered.

August 28 2015

"Hey kid." Hunter said coming into the hotel gym where Becky was finishing up her work out.
"Hi." Becky said. "What's up?"
"Just checking in, you have a big weekend." He said. "Tomorrow is NXT takeover and then SummerSlam."
"I'm ready." Becky said.
"I'd say she more then ready." Seth said coming out of the wash room. "She's been schooling me here."
"Becky is a CrossFit ninja." Hunter said.
"She is." Seth said.
"Just make sure you aren't doing to much." Hunter said. "I know winning the NXT title means a lot."
"It does." Becky said. "After being gone so long it would show all the hard work I put in coming back was worth it."
"I understand." Hunter said. "See you are the Barclays arena tomorrow."
Becky nodded and Hunter left.
"He does believe in you." Seth said.
"I know." Becky said. "I just have a hard time sometime believing in myself."
"We all do, but it's worth it." Seth said.
Becky nodded and finished her warm down and headed to shower and change.

August 29 2015

Her match against Sasha was the co main event and that was a big deal. Here in NXT they had been using the girl unlike with the main roster.
"You got this." Charlotte said.
Becky nodded and put her goggles on and waited for her music.
The match was intense but Becky felt the crowd behind her and locking in her dis-arm-her made them come alive. Sasha tried fighting but it was to much and she tapped out.
"Your winner and new NXT Women's Champion Becky Lynch." The announcer called and everyone cheered. Becky looked down at the title in her hands in awe. She celebrated with the crowd and then with Charlotte and Bayley when they rushed out and joined them fallowed by Sasha who hugged Becky and raised her hand. They were the four horse women of NXT and they were changing the game.

August 30 2015

SummerSlam was here and it was a show down between Team Bella, Team B.A.D. and Team P.C.B.

"Last night the Irish Lass Kicker beat Team B.A.D.'s Sasha Banks for the NXT title right here at a sold out NXT Takeover." John said.
"It was quite a match." Michael said.
"It was and it was a brutal one as well, but she is here tonight." John said. "As is Sasha Banks."
"One has to wonder if the battle they endured last night will effect them tonight." Michael asked.
"We'll see as it's Becky Lynch and Brie Bella to start the match." John said.
"Becky Lynch sure has taken a beating." Michael said as they watched Becky get worked over by Team Bella and Team B.A.D. but she refused to give up. After some chaos outside the ring Brie managed to pin Tamina eliminating Team B.A.D. but Becky was left in the ring with Nikki who was tagged in.
"A rack attack." John said.
"That was close but both Paige and Charlotte came flying in to break up the pin. Paige tagged in and Team Bella looked to take her out. Once Charlotte got in Paige took Nikki out and Charlotte fought with Alicia but after a big boot by both women it came back to Becky who was winded by ready to go. Brie got her down but went for a Brie Mode and Becky moved out the way so she missed landing hard allowing Becky to do a pump handle slam and pinnned for eliminating Team Bella allowing Team P.C.B. to pick up the win.
"And the Irish Lass Kicker Becky Lynch won it for her team." Michael said as Becky shocked celebrated in the ring with Paige and Charlotte as Becky's music played.
"Looks like Nikki is going to have a lot of people coming after her title." John said.