Chapter 7

Noel climbed on top of her as they kissed and Ashley felt his erection grow. He kissed her neck then made his way down to her stomach then continued kissing down her thigh. He gently pushed her legs open and his tongue went to work. Ashley moaned loudly then told herself to be quiet. She didn't want Josh to hear. She looked down at him and rested her hand on his head. She was so close but wanted to feel him inside so she pushed him away. He sat up and she smiled at him as she pushed him back on the bed.

"You're turn" 

He laid back and she kissed his chest, his stomach, his thigh, then arrived at his cock. She took it in her mouth and bobbed up and down, making Noel moan as he watched her. 

"Fuck" he breathed.

She crawled on top of him and he touched her breasts as they kissed. She broke the kiss and sat up, still stradling him. She lifted herself to guide his cock inside and they both moaned as she lowerd herself, pushing him inside all the way. They made eye contact as she began riding him slowly. His hands held onto her waist and he began moving too. They moved together pushing each other closer and closer to the brink until she couldn't take it anymore. Her orgasm rippled through her body and Noel let himself release as he felt her tighten around him. They moaned in pleasure as they finished together then stayed there like that for a couple minutes. She was still straddling him and he was still inside as they caught their breath then she climbed off and laid on the bed next to him. 

"Fuckin' 'ell Ash." He looked at her.

"That was good." She sighed.

They shared a smile then Ashley pulled the blanket up over them.

"D'ya want me stay?" He asked.

She really wanted him to, but shrugged her shoulders and said, "You can if you want. You can leave in the morning before Josh gets up."

"Ok"

They talked for a little bit then Ashley turned off the light 

"Goodnight Noel."

"Goodnight Ash."

Ashley suddenly sat up and looked around her dark room. Her heart was racing and her naked body was covered in sweat. She realized she had been dreaming and took some deep breaths. Her eyes adjusted to the darkness and she saw Noel lying in her bed next to her. She was glad he was there and laid back down. She laid on her side and moved in closer to him, resting her forehead on his shoulder and closed her eyes, soon drifting off to sleep again. She was awakened some time later by pounding on her door. 

"Mom, wake up!"

She sat up and looked at the clock. 

"Shit" she whispered. 

She had overslept. Noel began stirring beside her. He looked at her sleepily and she put her finger to her lips. 

"Shhh. I'll be right back." She whispered.

"Mom!"

"Coming" she called as she climbed out of bed and looked for pajamas to put on. She quickly pulled on some bottoms and a tshirt and opened her door slightly and quickly stepped out into the hall, closing the door behind her. Josh stood looking annoyed.

"Sorry babe, I must have forgot to set my alarm. Did you eat?"

"No, I'm not hungry."

"Are you sure? I can make you some toast real fast."

"Mom, the bus is coming in 5 minutes."

"Oh ok."

"Why was your door locked anyway?"