Chapter 24

Months passed and everyone was getting along great. They had a schedule worked out and Noel provided financial support for Dylan. 

It was Noel's birthday and Selena was 
throwing him a party at his house. Ali agreed to watch Dylan so Ashley could go. She arrived and the house was full of people she had never seen. Music was blasting and alcohol was everywhere. She saw Noel talking to some guys and went over to say hi. He saw her walk up and smiled.

"Hey, happy birthday" she smiled and gave him a hug. 

"Thanks."

He looked at the guys. 

"This is Ashley."

He looked at her

"This is Gem and Russ, my bass player and guitarist."

They said hi and talked for a little bit. Ashley thought the guitarist was kinda cute. She stayed close to him throughout the night, flirting, and he flirted right back. She was sitting on the couch and talking to Gem when she looked over and saw Noel watching them. He quickly turned his head away when Ashley looked his way. Ashley turned her attention back to Gem. They kept talking and laughing then she excused herself to go get another beer. She went into the kitchen and opened the fridge. She grabbed a beer and closed the door and turned to walk away, but nearly had a heart attack when she saw Noel standing there. 

"He's married."

"What? Who?" She asked.

"Gem."

"Ok, we were just talking."

He stared into her eyes and she realized he was jealous.

"Mr. Gallagher. Are you jealous?"

"Jealous?" He scoffed.

She smiled at him and he broke into a grin.

"Excuse me,  I need to get back to the party."

She pushed past him and sat on the couch by Gem. She kicked up the flirting a notch just to see how Noel would react. Selena was trying to talk to him, but he couldn't stop watching her and Gem. After awhile he was looking kind of agitated and got up and left the room. She felt kinda bad and decided to find him to apologize. She found him in Dylan's room sitting in the chair by her crib. The light was off and he was sitting in the dark. The moonlight coming into the window provided a dim glow and he turned his head and looked at her.

"Shouldn't you be with Gem?"

She smiled and walked over to him. He was kinda adorable when he was jealous. She was suddenly feeling very bold.

"I had to give you your birthday present."

He looked at her as she stepped closer and kneeled down in front of him. He watched as she reached out and unbuckled his belt then unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped them. She looked up at him and he stared back at her. She reached into his boxers and pulled out his dick. She looked up at him and he looked back at her. She gripped him and moved her hand slowly up and down. He let out a deep breath as she started moving her hand faster. 

"Ash." He said quietly.

"Shhhh" she whispered then took his cock in her mouth.

He kept his eyes on her as she sucked his cock. His breathing became more heavy and she knew he was close. She kept going and he came in her mouth with a low grunt a few minutes later. She pulled back and smirked at him as she swallowed. He caught his breath as he put his dick back in his pants and buttoned them then buckled his belt. They looked at each other in the darkness, but neither of them spoke. 

"Papi?"

Ashley quickly stood up as Selena walked into the room.

"Why are you guys in the dark?" She chuckled and turned the light on.

"Just talking about Dylan's 1st birthday ideas." Ashley lied.

"Come on, we are going to do the cake."

Selena walked over and put her hand out and Noel took it. She pulled him up and they walked out of the room. Ashley sighed. What was she thinking? She scolded herself. She walked into the kitchen as everyone was singing happy birthday to Noel. Their eyes met then he looked back to his cake.

She felt realy bad as she watched Selena smiling at him as she sang

She felt realy bad as she watched Selena smiling at him as she sang. She turned and left the party. 

*Song inspirations