Chapter 17

Meanwhile in London...

Noel played some festivals around the UK then was staying in London for a week. He was sat at a small table in a night club. He was feeling pretty down and missed Ashley a lot. The club was not very busy and he kept playing "Long,long, long" by The Beatles over and over on the jukebox. The song ended and another started. One he didn't know. He glanced at the jukebox and saw a couple women had picked a new song. One of the women caught his eye and he thought she was beautiful. She had beautiful tan skin, dark brown hair, and a near perfect body. He looked away and took another sip of beer then heard some laughing. He looked over and the beautiful woman was laughing with the other woman. Her eyes met his again and she smiled. He looked away and took another sip of beer. 

"Do you always look so miserable?"

He looked over to see the women sit down at his table.

He looked at the beautiful woman.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Noel." 

She smiled at him.

"Selena. This is my friend Mary."

He gave them a nod.

"So what's up with you? Why do you keep playing that depressing song?"

"Dunno. It's a good song."

She gave him a look. "What's her name?"

He looked down.

"Ashley." He said quietly then looked at Selena.

"The next beer's on me Noel. Forget her, just have some fun tonight." She smiled.

He gave her a faint smile and her and Mary laughed as they went to the dance floor and started dancing provocatively to the song that started. His eyes stayed fixed on Selena as her body moved to the music. Their eyes met eveytime she looked over at him. After a couple songs, they returned to Noel's table. 

"Did you like what you saw?" Selena looked at him.

"Are you flirtin' with me?" He squinted his eyes.

"Yes" she smiled and bit her lip then giggled with Mary.

Noel chuckled.

They each drank another beer and Noel and Selena continued to flirt. Mary eventually called a cab and left, but Selena decided to stay with Noel. 

"Do you want some company tonight?" Selena asked.

He looked at her for a second then answered.

"Sure."

He finished his beer then they walked outside to get a cab. The cab pulled up to her small flat 20 minutes later and Noel followed her inside. He looked around and she set her keys on the table.

"Bedroom's this way" she smiled and lead him to her bedroom. 

"Make yourself comfortable. I'll be back." 

She went down the hall to the bathroom and Noel sat on her bed and kicked off his shoes. He looked around the room then started unbuttoning his shirt, but froze when Selena returned to the room completely naked. He stared at her body.

"Still like what you see?" She smiled.

"Fuckin' 'ell."

She walked over to the nightstand and pulled some condoms from the nightstand then climbed onto the bed next to him. 

"You're a fuckin' bad girl." He grinned.

"Oh just wait and see." She reached out and unbuttoned the rest of his shirt and peeled it off of him then reached down to his belt buckle. She slowly unbuckled his belt then unzipped his jeans. She smiled at him as she pulled his jeans and boxers down.

She grinned at what she saw.

"Ay, papi." She grinned at him then wasted no time sucking his cock. Noel moaned with pleasure as her mouth did the work then she sat up and reached for a condom. She ripped it open and rolled it onto his dick then climbed on top of him. She lowered herself so he was inside and started moving. 

"Fuck" Noel breathed.

She smiled and kept moving as Noel reached up to touch her breasts. 

"Fuck, I'm close." She moaned.

Noel held onto her waist and moved with her until Selena let out a deep moan as she finished and Noel soon followed with a low grunt as he filled the condom with his release. She climbed off of him, took off the condom, and threw it into the trash. 

Noel looked at her.

"Fuck."

She giggled. 

"Good, huh?" She grinned.

"Fuckin' great" he grinned back.

They laid in the bed in the dark and soon he heard her breathing deeply and knew she had fallen asleep. He laid there thinking and Ashley popped into his mind. He pushed her out and closed his eyes and fell asleep shortly. Noel and Selena hung out for the rest of the week. She was really fun to be around and could be quite wild, which he liked. Plus, she took his mind off of Ashley. He was leaving to go home in a couple days and asked her to go with him. She agreed and they arrived at Noel's house two days later. They had sex in just about every position and in pretty much every room of the house. Selena thought it was so sexy that he was a musician and loved watching him play guitar. 

*Introducing Selena

*Songs inspirations