Chapter 12

She immediately regretted texting him as she waited for him to arrive. She was about to text him back and tell him not to come when there was a knock at the door. She opened it and Noel stepped inside. 

"How was the movie?" She smiled.

"Good"

"Would you like some wine?"

"Sure"

They went into the kitchen and she poured wine into two glasses and handed one to Noel. 

"So what have you been up to lately?"

"Nothing, been writing some songs."

"I'd love to hear them."

"They're not finished yet."

They looked at each other for a few seconds.

"Do you want to go sit in the living room?"

"Yeah, ok"

They sat on the couch and made small talk for a little bit then Noel asked her, "Why don't you wear your ring anymore?"

She looked down at her finger. 

"I don't know" she shrugged, "just seemed a little inappropriate to wear it around Mark."

"Why? It was just a gift from a friend, right?"

"Right" she said softly as her eyes met his.

She wanted him bad and realized she shouldn't have invited him over. She stood up.

"More wine?"

"I'm good."

She went into the kitchen and took a deep breath. She told herself to get rid of Noel before she did something she would regret. She was startled when she heard his voice right next to her.

"You ok?"

She closed her eyes for a second then looked at him.

"No"

"What's wrong?"

"You should go because I just keep thinking about how much I want to kiss you."

"Only kiss?" He smirked at her. 

"You should go."

"I should, but you don't want me to, do you?"

"No" her eyes looked into his and before she could say another word, their lips were touching. She told herself to stop, but she couldn't make her body listen. 

He broke their kiss and whispered in her ear, "You want me to fuck you?"

She moaned quietly and closed her eyes. "Yes" 

"Right 'ere?" He spoke softly. 

"Mhmm" she looked into his eyes. He started unbucking his belt and she pushed her pants and underwear down and stepped out of them. She sat on the edge of the kitchen table and took off her shirt and bra and watched as Noel pushed his jeans and boxers down to his ankles. He pulled off his shirt, took a step closer and pushed inside slowly. She moaned loudly as he began moving. He kept moving at a steady pace and she was so close to orgasm. He leaned down and they kissed then he stood up and started moving faster. His fingers dug into her skin on her outer thighs and she knew he was close too. She reached down and touched herself as he moved. A few minutes later they both let out moans as they finished together. He took a step back and pulled up his pants as he caught his breath and she did the same. 

Ashley immediately felt guilty, but couldn't deny the sex was better with Noel than with Mark. "I shouldn't have asked you to come." she took a deep breath and looked at him. She couldn't stop the smile on her lips when he smiled at her then looked away and sat at the table. She sat too and Noel looked at her.

"Does Mark go away on business alot?"

"Every couple weeks"

"What he don't know won't hurt him, eh?"

"You want to come fuck me eveytime he is out of town?"

He shrugged his shoulders "I'll take what I can get, yeah "

Ashley knew it wasn't a good idea, but there was something about Noel that made it impossible to refuse.

"Well he's gone until Wednesday."

"And Josh is gone until tomorrow" added Noel.

She grinned at him and stood up.

"You want some more?"

"Yes I do." He smirked and stood too.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. He kissed her back gently then they made their way to her bed and had slow passionate sex that left both of them exhausted. They laid in the bed naked and talked for a little bit until they both fell asleep. 

Over the next few months Noel and Ashley would try to meet up at least once a week to have sex and more frequently when Mark was on business. Sometimes they went to Noel's house and sometimes they went to Ashley's. They never cuddled or said "I love you" but both of them were completely in love with the other. Noel also continued to hang out with Josh and would come over for dinner sometimes. Mark would be there too sometimes and it made Noel jealous to see him have what he really wanted. He still didn't totally understand Ashleys reasoning for them not being able to date, but he figured he would just go along with this arrangment that they had because at least he got to see Ashley and have sex with her, even though he wanted more. 

*Song inspiration