Chapter 13

In October, Mark went on a long business trip to LA. He would be gone for 2 months and Ashley was trying to think up ways for Josh to be out of the house so she could spend time with Noel alone. She was so happy when Ali asked her if Josh could go with them camping for 2 weeks during fall break. She took off work for 2 weeks but didn't tell anyone, except Noel. He was looking forward to having Ashley all to himself for 2 weeks. Josh left on a Saturday afternoon and 30 minutes later, Noel arrived at Ashleys. They wasted no time heading to her bed and having sex, then ordered a pizza and watched a movie. They spent most of the next 2 weeks in bed. Sometimes her bed, sometimes his. It was their last Friday alone and they were laying in Noel's bed naked. They had just had sex and were talking. 

"I can't believe Josh is coming home Sunday."

"Yeah, it went fast didn't it?" Noel asked.

"Way too fast" Ashley agreed. 

"He's a good kid. You did a great job raising him."

She looked at him. "Thanks"

"So what's 'is face comes back Tuesday?"

She rolled her eyes. "Yes, Mark gets home Tuesday night"

"So who's better, me or 'im?"

"What do you mean by better?"

"Does he make you cum like I do?"

"Noel, stop." she said quietly.

"Well clearly, he isn't doing something right if you're always coming to me."

"Just stop Noel."

"Just tell me." He lowered his voice and raised his eyebrows "He's got a small cock doesn't he?" He teased.

She tried not to laugh.

Noel pulled her into him and held her in his arms.

"Does he do this?" He said seriously.

She sighed and felt terrible. What was she doing? She was cheating on Mark and leading Noel on at the same time. 

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For doing this to you. I should have never had sex with you."

"Just get rid of Mark and problem solved."

"It's not that easy"

"Why the fuck not?" His voice was getting louder.

"Because he's a great guy and he loves me. It's not just about sex with him."

She pulled away from him and sat up.

He sat up too and looked at her.

"Don't you know it's not only about sex for me? I fuckin' love you Ash."

Hearing him say those words sent her into a slight panic. 

""I know" she said quietly.

"And you love me too, you just won't admit it and I don't fuckin' know why."