Chapter 29

Noel found Selena laying in bed. She had drank too much and had thrown up. 

"You ok?" Noel asked.

She groaned and looked up at him.

"Ay papi, I'm not 21 anymore. I think I overdid it."

"You want me to get rid of everyone?"

"Yes, please." She closed her eyes.

He thought about telling her right then that he still had feelings for Ashley, but he looked at her laying there and smiled to himself. She looked so pitiful. He covered her up and went to tell everyone the party was over.

The next morning Noel sat in bed next to Selena, waiting for her to wake up. He had decided that he had to tell her and the sooner the better. He watched her sleeping and smiled to himself thinking about the night they had met. She stirred then opened her eyes and squinted at Noel.

"Fuck, what time is it?"

"10 o'clock."

She closed her eyes.

"Need some tylenol?"

"Yes and some coffee please."

He got out of bed and pulled on his jeans then went to make some coffee and get her some pills. She sat up in bed as he returned with the tylenol and her coffee. He sat on the edge of the bed and handed them to her. She took the pills and a sip of coffee.

"How did I used to drink so much and have no hangover the next day?" She looked at him.

"Well now that you're old, like me, things tend to catch up with you." He smiled.

She smiled back then leaned over and kissed him.

"Thank you so much. You're actually the best boyfriend ever. I had a great party."

"No worries." He looked down at his hands. He told himself to tell her, but he couldn't. He felt terrible. She had helped him through his broken heart from Ashley. She was amazing and she didn't deserve to be cheated on and lead on. He felt like such an asshole. 

"We should stay in bed all day and watch movies." She smiled.

He couldn't get himself to say anything other than, "ok."

The next week, Selena was out of town on a modeling shoot. Noel couldn't stop thinking about Ashley. He picked up his phone and texted her.

"Want to come over?"

She replied a minute later. 

"Why?"

He sent back

"I need to see you. Selena's gone."

A few minutes later, she answered.

"Fine. Ali's keeping the kids tonight. I'll be there around 6."

6:00 rolled around and Ashley went to Noel's house. She knocked on the door and he opened it.

He had gotten a haircut and was wearing her favorite shirt of his. A white button up shirt. 

"Hi." She smiled.

"Ello" he smiled back.

She went inside and he closed the door behind her. There was a candle lit by the couch and two glasses of wine. Music was playing softly.

"What's this?" She smiled.

"Sit." He motioned toward the couch.

They sat and Noel looked at her.

"Ash. You're an amazing mom to Dylan and you're an amazing woman. I don't think I tell you that often enough."

"Thanks." She smiled.

"I also need to tell you that I'm going to end things with Selena when she gets back from California. I want to be with you Ashley. I love you."

He looked into her eyes and she smiled.

"I love you too."

They kissed slowly then pulled away, looking at each other. Noel stood up and pulled her up with him gently.

"Come 'ere."

She smiled as they started dancing. He kissed her lips then she rested her head on his chest as they slowly swayed to the music. She felt so safe in his arms. The song ended and she looked up at him. He kissed her and she kissed him back. She pulled back and looked at him.

"Do you want to go to your room?"

"Yes I do."

She smiled and they kissed one more time then walked to Noel's bedroom. They stood by the bed kissing for awhile then separated to undress. They climbed into the bed and kissed slowly. She moaned as Noel kissed her neck then kissed down her body to her thighs. He pushed them open gently and began licking her clit softly. She closed her eyes and moaned. He kept going until she pushed him away. He looked up at her and she looked back at him. 

"You're going to make me come before you even fuck me."

He smirked and kissed her thigh then made his way back up to her lips. They kissed slowly then he pulled his head back. He looked into her eyes and brushed her hair back with his left hand, resting his hand on top of her head.

"I love you Ash."

She looked into his eyes.

"I love you too Noel."

He kissed her lips then kissed her neck. Her hands caressed his back. He pulled his head back to look at her.

"Are you ready?"

"More than ready."

He reached down to guide his cock inside then rested his hand back on her head. They kissed slowly some more before he finally started to move in and out slowly. Ashley moved her body with his so they were in perfect sync. They fucked slowly, taking their time to enjoy each kiss and sensation. After awhile, Ashley felt herself close to orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum." She breathed.

He kept moving at a slow pace, inching her closer and closer to ecstasy and then watched her as her orgasm made her close her eyes and moan loudly. He kept moving as the pleasure washed over her entire body. She moaned and opened her eyes, looking into his. She kissed his lips as they continied moving together until he let out a moan as he came inside her a few minutes later. He stopped moving and burried his face in her neck as he caught his breath then pulled back and looked at her. She smiled and kissed his lips then he pulled out and laid next to her. She laid her head on his chest and he held her in his arms.

Her left hand rested on his chest and she circled her finger through his chest hair.

"I'm glad you're wearing your ring again." He said.

"Me too." She smiled and held up her hand.

He slid it off her finger and looked at it then went to put it back on her finger, but dropped it. He tried to catch it, but hit it, making it fall to the floor. 

"Fuck."

He started to sit up, but Ashley stopped him.

"We can get it later." 

She kissed him and they soon started having sex for the second time. They finished and laid there talking for awhile then they both fell asleep.

*Song Inspirations