1. I can do it!!!

"I can do this" for 5th time in a minute i said it to myself,after all what could go wrong i may not like him or he may not like me.

"Are you ready?" Asked my best friend aksha,if its not for her i would have never agreed to meet him.i known she kinda likes him and want us to ship together. But if this goes wrong she would have serious explanation to do.

"Yup.almost just a little touch up"i said applying my new kajal it made my eyes look really beautiful.

"Oh for god sake you look beautiful and he will fall for you." She said,but i just rolled my eyes."jai is here, so kind of hurry please "she begged."do i look fat?" I ask her eyeing myself in the mirror and this question annoyed her.she playfull throwed a pillow at me.

"Come fast!" Jai shouted as soon as he saw me."kriti! You dont want him to keep waiting do you?"he said as i got into his car. I just smiled at him. I just wore my black colur printed top and light shaded blue jeans,i was satisfied by my appearance, i didn't want to look too dressed up. Though i was meeting him along with my friends i was nervous. My mom and aksha are very keen that i will like him dont know why but i think i kind of like him already.

Jai and aksha are my two partner's in crime.we have been friends since starting week of college. Two days back aksha came into my room telling me about this guy who happens to be my mom's childhood friends son. I wonder why i never met him before because my mom was a very party person and she invites all her friends. Hmm..but in such a party she saw me and asked my hand for marriage. My mom told me she and dad liked the guy and wanted me to meet him. Sweetheart was my favourite restaurant and i asked to inform him to meet me there.

"Hello? Are u even with us?" Aksha asks "ya! You were saying...!"

"I was saying he messaged me he will be in 5 min"all i could say was "oh"and i noticed jai just drove through the parking lot. "Kriti you go we will come after parking he booked a table on your name so its easy to find him." Jai said. I nodded my head for the first time i regretted not seeing his photo."come fast!" I said and walked through the main entrance the guard smiled at me and i returned.

"Yes mam! How can i help you?"the warm young woman behind the reception desk asked me "there is a table reserved on name of kritika sanu?!"i asked

Twenty seconds later she raised her head and said " mam 3rd table from left " she said, that was my favourite table i used to sit there everytime i walk into sweetheart its a corner table and gave nice view of city. I walked down the aisle to the 3rd table on my left i saw someone already sitting his back was what i saw first he wore a blue color shirt and his hair was black a clear black . I had to walk past him to get a good look. God now i felt i should have dressed a little. His sleeves were 3/4 folded and had complimenting black bottoms. Man! He have a great dressing sense i thought. And then my eyes landed on his face.... Oh my god! This cant be! He cant be! And i turned to walk away."kritika?" He asked. My name never sounded that beautiful. I mentally slapped myself to answer him." Yes" omg! is it a dream if it is i dont want to wake up. He stood from his seat and smiled at me i cant help but stand there gawking at him(ya i know i am stupid)

"Rehaan savant" he extended his hand, never dropping that smile."kriti..krithika " i said giving him a frim shakehand. Just then my phone beeped showing a message from aksha "sry..! U have to handle it! Love u loads and im sure ur suprised..hihihihi call me when u are home" i knew there was something fishy when they said me to go on

Now im nervous damn!