Chapter 3

Without Her.

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.
________________________________________________________

Shahzaib's POV:-

THUD!

I slammed my hand on the office desk in anger.

"You all are useless, what you do all day?!" I asked shouting.

I wanted to kill them, They are nothing but useless. I told them to find where did farah has gone? Its been 15 days since she left and here I don't have single clue where the hell is she?

"Give me one chance bhai," I turned around to see it was Akib.

"I'll find her." he continued.

"And how will you do that?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

"I have a plan." he said confidently with a playful smirk.

No matter what happens But I know that I can trust him after all his 2nd in command.

"I trust you." I said.

He nodded and was about to walk out of the office,when I stopped him.

"What's your plan?" I asked.

He turned around with a evil smile dancing on his lips.

"Soon you will know."

Shahnoor's POV:-

Its been 15 days since farah has gone, life was back to normal. When she's gone all I did is cry, eat, sleep and repeat. I skipped college for 15 days straight now that farah is not here I feel a little scared. I call her everyday at night since we both get free time at night. we don't talk much but 45 minutes! or 1 hour! was enough for us. She said that I should start going back to college, first I didn't agreed but than baba said that I am wasting my time I should start studying so I agreed But what really shocked me is that baba want me to wear NIQAB!(muslim girls cover clothing) plus a veil to cover my face. Although they also said that I can remove my niqab once I reach college but than I have to wear it again when college is over. But I am so lazy that I won't do such thing so I got into a debate fight with ammi and baba. I told them my reasons that is No.1 Its heavy, No.2 Its hot, No.3 Everyone will bully me although there are some girls in my college who wear it but everyone makes fun of them. But they being my parents strictly ordered me to wear it.

And ladies and gentleman in the end of the debate the winner is....

Mr and Mrs.Khan.

~Next day~ 

Ammi and I went to buy my niqab But I felt like someone is watching me, I turned around and saw no one. I shrugged that thought and bought a stylish Abaya for me with a veil and a watch. I must say that the abaya was beautiful, I like it.

~Next day~

Today is my first day in college without farah. I am sweating, I couldn't sleep whole night, I heard adhaan(Muslim call to prayer). It was fajr time 5:30 in the morning. I got up and went to bathroom after I did my abulation, I came out of the bathroom and started waking up ammi.

"I must say she's heavy sleeper." I mumbled amusingly.

I than put the alarm clock near her ear, when the alarm started ringing suddenly, ammi sat straight clutching her heart as if she saw a ghost. I tried to hold my laugh but fail, she looked at me angrily and pulled my ear.

"Ahhhh...ammmii..sor..soorrry.." I said, Allah~ it is painful.

"besharam(shameless) ." She said angrily.

"Ammi sorry,but itts..ahh..fajr time..we are getting late for salah(prayer)." I said.

she removed her hand than nodded and went in the bathroom.

Oh, I forgot to tell you why my ammi sleeps with me..ammm..I know I am 17 and mature enough to sleep alone but honestly I can't sleep alone. You can say that I am ammi's Little girl. My ammi sleeps with me in one room and baba and abdullah sleeps in other room. We live in a small house which have 2 bedrooms, kitchen, hall, and 2 bathrooms.

After me and ammi completed our salah. I recited quran for 15 minutes than I got up and went to take bath. After taking refreshing bath I changed into black jeans and long white kurta (top) with long sleeves, I put my hair into a bun and did natural pakistani makeup that I always do.

I ate my breakfast and wear my niqab than wrap my hijab and than put my face veil on.

Okay, don't get me selfish but I look cool and with this covered clothing I feel confident

Okay, don't get me selfish but I look cool and with this covered clothing I feel confident. I bid goodbye to ammi and walked out of the house, to face the world alone,

Without her..

To be continued...