Chapter 14

I went in and strait to my room to put my phone on charge. who was this him that found me? it had to be the person who prank called me.

It took forever for my phone to turn on with enough battery I resisted the urge to look at it I till it had full battery and I could unplug it.

I looked at my home screen and I had lots of notifications on Facebook, text and missed calls. I checked Facebook first and saw that I had been tagged in a few status updates about the party apparently I got beat down into the ground and one even said I was knocked unconscious. There was one or two posts I saw on there that thankfully didn't have me tagged to about the previous day. Apparently it was big news that the storm had almost taken a girls life but she was thankfully recovered without injury.

Next I looked at the missed calls and there was a couple of unknown numbers but one number had called me 20 times since last night and when I checked it was the same person that had called me when I was trapped in the cave. This person could have been the one that saved my life.

The texts were all from the same person. "Wer r u?", "Pls b ok", "pls pick up". Then they stopped sounding so panicked. "I'm so glad they found you, I wasn't sure what to do. I called the police and they told me they had found you and taken you to hospital."
"I tried to come and see you but they said I wasn't allowed as I was not family. They wouldn't even tell me if you where okay. Please be okay."

Who was this person there was never a name. Why would one of my tormentors be so nice and help me when all they have been telling me for the last year is to go and kill myself.

I decide to text them back and find out who they are. "Who is this ?"

I wait and wait staring at my phone willing for it to make a noise.

Then when it finally does I jump. "Who do u think it is? lols"