chapter 21

"OMG Is you look amazing in that costume"

" thanks, I knew you were lying when you said you where going to be superman." I say

"He's too mainstream" he smiled at me. "So what do you think of the party. Pretty good right."

"Yeah it's amazing, totally better than last years."

"You want a drink?" He asked me.

I follow him to the bar and he gets himself a drink and hands me a can of sprite, my favourite.

"Are you drinking?" I ask

"No this is just a coke. Don't worry people won't be getting too drunk here, the alcohol is watered down. I told the staff here tonight anyone getting too out of control is to be put in the entry room until the designated drivers can take them home. No one is driving themselves or anyone else home tonight they can pick their cars up tomorrow."

"Wow that's pretty genius you know"i smile.

"So how about a dance issy whitch?" He takes my hand and leads me to the dance floor.

For an hour or so it's just dancing and laughing. After a while I'm getting hot and sweaty so I have to stop and get some fresh air. There are so many people here. Despite the watered done alcohol some people are getting very merry. I have to fight my way past a few inseparable couples to get to the kitchen which is just as packed with people stuffing their faces.

Someone pushes me from behind and I fly into a wolf in front of me who doesn't like being pushed and gives me a good elbow to the stomach. The pain from that doubles me over. it seams to have gotten hotter in the kitchen as my stomach cramps up in pain and I loose my legs. I fall to the floor the wolf looks down at me and says sorry he didn't mean to and he didn't hit me that hard.

Jason walked in and finds me on the floor clenching my stomach. He helps me up and asked what happened.

"Nothing was an accident, too many people bumping into one another, I will be fine."

"come on up stairs and lie down for a bit."

I didn't want to really I spent all afternoon on my outfit and I didn't want to waste it led down upstairs. But I followed Jason I saw the big wall clock as we went past it was just after 1am, another hour or two and the party would be over. I decide to only lie down for a little bit then sneak down stairs when Jason has gone.

About half hour later I get up feeling fine and walk down the stairs. Half way down though the lights begin to blur and my head spins my stomach cramps up and I feel myself falling forwards. I'm not stopped by stairs and a hard floor but by strong muscled arms. I look up at Jason who looks a little miffed off at me. Then it all goes blank.