Chapter 1

I run and run as fast as I can, I scream but no one heard me, she's still there! Behind me! Trying to catch me! so I kept running, I can feel my legs giving up, but no! I run and run, Finally! I can see my house from the distance, I run until there is no more footsteps that can be heard behind me. Praying and hoping that she stop following me.

As I reach infront of my house, I immediately go inside, and lock the door and the windows with my trembling hand. Trying to steady my breathing, and calming my heart who's about to come out.

Still shaking, I move to my kitchen from my living room to get some water, I can't be calm. It is not easy to calm down.
As I am about to drink my water, I feel something weird. I- I feel like someone is staring at me, feeling creeped and scared I immediately drink my water and run upstairs to my room.

As I go inside my room, I strip off all of my clothes that is wet because of my sweat. I go inside the bathroom to run a nice bath, touching the water if the temperature is the one that I want.

I put my whole body in the bathtub and close my eyes. The images, the images of what happened earlier plays in my mind. I'm still scared, still shaking, and still uncomfortable with my surroundings.

The Girl, she is the reason why I feel so scared right now, the events earlier plays in my mind. And I can't stop them even though I want too, so I just close my eyes and let it happen.

Earlier:

Today is the day where all of us college students from University Of Santo Tomas will be having a night out! It's friday night, so why not to come right?

I'm currently sitting here in my bed, putting a light make up while waiting my bestfriends Maza, Jodie and Juls. I met them in the university, all of them are Psychology students, while me I am a Law student.
Back to the party, so I'm waiting for them to arrive, because I feel so weird right now. Here inside my house, tonight I feel nothing but excitement and... scared? Excited for the party, and.. scared for I don't know actually.

Feeling this weird shits, I immediately shrugged it off and just decided to enjoy the night. And speaking of enjoying, finally Maza and the girls already arrived to pick me up.

One last look in the mirror, and I go down to meet them happily and with excitement taking over control of my body.

"Hey maza, juls, jodie. You girls ready to get wasted tonight?!"  I said, as I greet them happily. "As always franki, come on go inside so we can arrive at Kiara's house na"  said maza, feeling all the excitement inside my body rising up. I immediately go inside the car.

15 minutes later, we finally arrived infront the house of the one and only Kiara Takahashi, the leader of the Cheerleading team in our school.
Standing outside of the house, We can already here the loud music booming inside, can smell the smoke that is already visible from the outside.
My excitement in my body suddenly starting to rise up, my feet aching to go inside. And then next thing I knew, I already pulling Maza, Jodie and Juls inside the house.

We are welcomed with Kiara, hugging me Maza, Jodie and Juls. And thanking us because we accept her invitation to come to her party. I smiled at her and asked where are the drinks can be seen, she pointed us to the kitchen. And it seems that my feet has its own mind, and walk fast in the kitchen.

Without looking infront of me, I bumped into someone. And hell she is freaking hot, I stared at her and didn't realized that I was gawking with my mouth that is slightly open.
"Miss, please next time look infront of you whenever you are walking, so that you can't bump to someone." She said, but I am still speechless, I opened my mouth but no words came out. So the girl infront of me laughs
"Miss, If you don't have to say anything, I need to go na." She said, while me still looking at her, if looks can make us melt then probably she ain't talking anymore.
As I see her already walking away, she stop and turned around to look at me and said
"Miss, please close your mouth before you catch flies" finally, I came back in my senses and mentally cursed myself, I am speechless. Cause damn who wouldn't be? With that white V-neck t-shirt, denim jacket and a black combat boots. Hmm I like it.