Chapter 17

Franki's Point Of View.

______________________________________

"Well same question for you too.. as of now. Do you like or Love someone? If you have who is it, and why do you think that like him?"

"Franki I want to be honest ....."
______________________________________

"Hmmm what is it?" I asked getting excited of her telling me who is the person that she like or love.

"Well uhm this person is really close to me and I don't want that person wo leave me because that person is my everything since highschool until now. So yeah" she said taking a sip from the beer.

"So yeah? Whooo is this person?" I said well after that very long speech I thought she will tell me who's that person.

"Well uh Franki..."

*tug tug tug tug tug tug
Fuck. I'm nervous why?

"It's you Franki, you are the person that I love way back in highschool until now. I love you Franki, I thought making you and Argel broke up will give me a chance to make a move. But.... Diana came. I love you Franki." She said crying now infront of me when suddenly... kiss me!

"What the fuck Kiara? Why did you do that?! And for your fucking information what you did is absolutely fucked up. You fucked up big time, you breaking this friendship for the second time. Wow. Then suddenly you will kiss me? I'm leaving." I said still in shocked that she kissed me. I can't believe this.

"Wait please! No Franki don't leavet me please I'm sorry I will try to stop this feeling but please don't leave me."
She said kneeling down infront of me begging me not to leave.

But I just ignore her and grab all of my things. I walk towards the door and stop.

"I'm so sorry Kiara, but you are the one who did this to our friendship. Take note for the second time. Second chance is enough. I don't want more cause you don't deserve it." And suddenly once I walked out of the door I heard her sobbing and I felt a tear drop into my cheeks.

Then I cry and I cry I don't know for how long but it started to rain, I checked the time and it is already two thirty am.

I know that everyone is asleep now, and so is Dianuh of course.

But I don't have a choice I left my car and I am now soaking wet.

So Dialed Dianuhs' number and waited for her to pick it up.

After four rings I think? She finally picked up and......

"Hello Franki?" Bitch what the fuck her sleepy voice made my mouth drop.

"Hello? Franki? Are you there?" Bitch I'm speechless.

"Eh uh yeah Di- Dianuh I'm so sorry t- to wake you u- up b- but will you please picked me up? At Kiara's house? It- Its freezing here."

"Hey what happened? What are you doing outside of her house? Did something happened?" She asked me with a worrier tone.

"Pl- please just get here, I will explain to you everything when you get here."
I asked with a shaky voice because of the cold breeze of air hitting my skin and it brings me goosebumps.

"Okay okay I will get there as soon as I can." She said suddenly the line went flat.

I sat down at kiaras' patio waiting for her to arrive.

I felt someone carry me and wrap their jacket around me slowly opening my eyes I saw that it is Diana.

"Hey hey hey, continue your sleep. You look really tired that you fell asleep in Kiaras' patio, we will talk tomorrow. But now you will sleep." She said I didn't say anything but close my eyes and feel her heart beat that is next to my ears.

The warm body of her feels like home to me.
I felt her gently put me inside the car and got into another side of the door.

I closed my eyes and she finally started to drive. A little smile forming into my face.

I walk up with the sun beaming straight to my face. I felt someone move to my side and notice that Dianas' hugging me with her face on my hair.

She looks so good, even though she is sleeping, her lips that is red as a rose. Her hair that smells like a strawberry shampoo.

Her pointed nose, her smooth skin. Every little details about her is for me to die for.

"Are you just gonna stare at me?"
I was brought out in my little fantasy when Diana spoke, not realizing that she's already awake.

"Uh ehm ah I'm sorry I'm just thinking."
I said for sure already looking like a living tonato.

"Yeah? What are you thinking then?" She asked. Smiling a little.

"Nothing, just things."

We stayed silent for a moment feelimg each other company.

"Uh.. will you tell me what happened last night? I thought you and kiara have a sleep over but in the middle of the night you called me telling that I should pick you up. What happened? I mean it's up to you if you want to tell me or what because I don't want to push you and feel like you sre obligated to tell me, bevause if you don't I understand why and if you do want I will listen. It is really up to you and-"

I put my hand in my mouth to stop her from talking really fast.

"Hey hey, Diana. Will you please chill out? You are really rumbling. An I can't really understand what you are saying anymore."

"Oh yeah sorry."

She said, we stopped for a minutes until I decided to tell her what really happened at kiaras' house last night.

"She kissed me."
I felt someone immediately look at me and sat up.

"What? Who?"
She said her voice is shaking from unknown reason.

"Kiara, she told me that she like me and after that she kissed me. That's why."

"Wow, I don't know what to tell. She is your bestfriend."

"I like someone, but I don't know how to tell to that person that I already developed a feelings"

I'm waiting for her reply but she kept her mouth shut.

"Diana? Are you okay?"

"Uh yes uhm, maybe you should tell that to that person that you liked him or her, maybe that person also have the same feelings."

She said smiling lightly, this is now or never.

"Diana, I like you already. I really do."

______________________________________

Super late, short and boring update. I'm sorry.