Chapter 7

Franki's POV

I woke up with a very bad mood, I'm hoping that I could start my day with a positive vibe so I could talk Diana face to face and properly.

But no I don't since I woke up I felt nothing but the urge to cry. So I just started to walk towards the shower so I can get my mind off from thinking.

After I am done showering, I decided to wear a simple outfit which is a guess Crop top, high waisted black skinny jeans and a white pair of shoes.

After I am done showering, I decided to wear a simple outfit which is a guess Crop top,  high waisted black skinny jeans and a white pair of shoes

I put a little dark make up on then go downstairs for my breakfast. I decided to eat one granola bar which is my favorite and along with my Fresh milk.

After I'm done eating, I cleaned up all of my mess and got out of my house so I can now go to school and hopefully can talk to Diana.

When I arrived in school, I parked my car and enter inside the campus. But onced I enter inside the campus, everyone's kept glaring at me. Looking at me as if I murdered someone, as If I am the dirtiest person leaving on the planet. Some throwing me papers, some of them laughing at me. But what hurts me the most is that my old squad... Maza, Jodie and Juls just looking at me. They didn't do anything to protect me.

I made I contact with them, and They just looked away immediately and it hurts so much. They can see how much I'm struggling right now yet they didn't do anything.

Where are you Diana? Please help me I can't do this anymore.

As I taste my tears I run to the nearest comfort room and locked myself up in one of the cubicles, trying to calm my breathing but only end up to a worst one. I sob loudly, confident that no one can probably hear me due to the principal have an important announcement and the students must go to the gym early to have a good spot.

But no she is wrong.

As she heard the door opened indicating someone came in, she try to stop herself from sobbing but she obviously failed.

" Hello? " I heard the girl asked, but I decided not to answer.

" Who are you? " She asked me once again, having familiarity with the voice. I know that this girl is the one who can give me the comfort that I love.

" Are you okay? " I can hear Diana asking me with a worried tone, I didn't answer her though. I don't want her to know that I am the one who is crying here, I can't face her with miserable me.

" I hope you are fine, everyone is supposed to go to the gymnasium for some special announcements accorfing to the school principal. " she said making me smile. Who human being will never be in love with this girl? I mean this is quite impossible. She is everything that I ever want, she is everything that I ever need.