Chapter 18

Dianas' Point Of view.
______________________________________

"Diana, I like you already. I really do."

______________________________________

My mouth hunged open not really knowing what to say, I mean Franki. She just confessed what she feel about me.

I look ate her and I saw her that she is covering her face with her hands, but the redness of it is still clear in my eyes as a crystal.

" I- I'm so so sorryc, I shouldn't tell you what I feel about you. I- I ruined our friendship. You probably hate me now. You probably don't want me around you anymore. I- I ruined everything I'm so sorr- "

She is crying like a total mess and that's why... I kissed her.

Her crying stop and so her rumbling words. My heart felt like it was ready to explode as I feel her lips move In sync with mine. My heart beats so fast every seconds that we share when our lips still locked. Her lips that is tastes like a cherry makes me want for more.

But this needs to be stop. So I parted our face and I can finally see her smiling face replaced with confusion.

"Wh- what's wrong? Am I bad? You don't like me?" She said her eyes starting to filled with tears again.

"No no, sweetie. You're not bad, and of course I don't like you." I said smiling.

"Wha- what? Why?" She said her eyes started to filled with tears again which is the reason why I hated myself to be suspenseful person.

"I don't like you because I love you. From the start I like you, I tried to remove my feelings for you because I thought you're not interested with a human being who have a same gender as you. But no, here you are. You have all the courage in this room to confess what you really feel about me. I can't believe that this is real. The woman, that I love from the start. Just confessed the she also like me the same way I like her, and there's nothing that can make me happy other than this moment."

After my long speech she cupped my face with her soft and gentle hand and slowly putting her soft red and cherry lips on mine. I held her close, my arm wrapping around her neck pulling her closer. Deepening our kiss but this time it is full of love, happiness and genuine.

Our body is heating up that can be a reason to make things further than kissing passionately. When-

"DIANA!"
And we pulled apart our faces are red as tomato, because Denise just literally got in my room without knocking.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I need to talk to yo, now. Immediately." She said which made me roll my eyes.

"Go ahead babe, must be really important." Franki said holding my hand.

"Babe huh? I like it." I said hugging her inhaling her hair that is smelled like a strawberry.

"DIANA!"

"Okay okay, coming. Jeez" I said.

We got out of the room with a smile from my face. Remembering what happened earlier.

"Diana.. they're coming."
And that's when the smile vanished from my face. And my heart that is full of love started to filled with anger.

"Who- who?"
I already know who is she talking about. But I don't want to confirm it to my self.

"The vampires, they're here. Not for us, but for Franki. We need to hide her now, for her safety." Denise said trying to be quiet as possible since we are just outside of my room and we of course didn't want Franki to hear out conversation to freak out.

"Okay okay I will tell her to we need to check out something, I will leave the vampires to the rest of you and make them leave without anyone of us gets hurt." I said to her as a leader and friend of our clan.

"You got it, and what I saw. We will talk about that later." She said smirking and walking away trying to stop herself from laughing and pretending as if she didn't walk in the room while me and franki in the middle of something.

And here I am, standing outside of my room. Trying to compose myself to stop myself from passing out because of what happened earlier. Smiling like an idiot and probably looking like a tomato too.

It suddenly disappeared when I remembered what Denise had told me.
Me and Franki meed to get into our safe place. Now.

As I walk inside of my room, I wear my sweet innocent smile as if nothing is dangerous that is about to happen right now.

So I sat beside her in my bed and admire her beauty. Oh God.

"Hey babe, I was thinking to show you something here in the house. I mean if you want to, cause If not maybe uh we could go anywhere you lik-"

She put a finger in my lips to shut me up from rumbling my words. She softly kiss me and I felt her smile to the kiss which made me melt to her lips. The effects, all of these butterflies in my tummy and the hot temperature that is now spreading in my whole body.

"So where are we going babe?" She asked, smiling at me looking like an innocent girl that she really is.

Ugh, I will never get tired staring at her angelic face.

"Helloooo? Earth to Diana?" She said waving her hand infront of my face which brought me again to reality that I need to hide her in our safe room.

"U- uh ye-yeah" ah fck? Did I just stutter because I got caught staring in her with.. my body getting hot?

"You like what you see huh?" She said, smirking at me with her eyes suddenly turned into.. hunger? Instead of innocence.

I gulped the saliva that is in my mouth, my hands starting to get wet as I am nervous about the situation I am in right now.

"No.. uH YES! Never mind. Let's go." I said getting myself out in this intense situation by holding her hand and dragging her in the hallway.

"Wait wait don't run or I'll get trip." She said so I started to walk slowly. Smile forming in my lips.

"So where are we going?"
She asked.

"Here." I said smiling.

"What do you mean here? Here? As in here infront of this white wall with a table and some small statue or what?" She asked me, obviously confuse.

"Yep, here look." I said as I push the button of the so called "head statue" revealing the wall started to open and now the secret hallway is in our sight.

"This.. this is where we are going. And I will explain to you later once we are already inside." And drag her inside. Making sure that I closed the wall behind us.

______________________________________

I'm so sorry po for the short boring update busy lang po sa school://