Chapter 4

Diana's POV

Hayyyyy.... another day. Means another day with Franki.

I look in my mirror smiling even though the sight is horrible, imagine a hair looks like you been into a fight, and a mascara that's now all over your face. Horrible right?

Thinking the events that happened yesterday with Franki, and suddenly remember something that makes me frown....

Flashback

Franki asked me if I want to join with her for the lunch break since I am new at this school and I have no friends to go with besides her..

Who am I to turn her down right? So I agreed to her, but before we go she said she has to look for someone, i think his name is argel.

And swear... the moment I heard the name I felt my heart sunk for a bit....

I am not supposed to feel that, I am not supposed to show other feelings or emotions towards her other....

I frown a bit and quickly recovered after noticing her that she is looking at me and waiting for me to walk with her.

After walking for a several minutes, I noticed that she stopped at her tracks and looking at some girl who is sitting on the boy's lap...

She didn't say anything, but I can see it.... the sadness in her eyes, she is crying. No! More about sobbing already.

I can't stand this, I can't see her hurting.
I guess that is Argel, the playboy who don't deserve the loyalty and the genuine love of Franki Russell.

I am suddenly out of my thoughts when I feel a tight arms around my neck, that makes my tummy go wild, why am I feeling like this?

I am not supposed to feel this.....

I look at her shock but quickly recover after realizing that she is crying and trembling real hard, I quickly wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me.... I don't know where my actions came from. But I felt like I needed to do it.

My hand found Its way to her back, smoothing it and patting it slowly trying to attempt to calm her down. And I think it works cause her I only can hear a soft sob coming from her mouth.

She removed her arms around my neck and I can see that her eyes turned from sad to anger, the eyes that I never seen before...... Chicken to say but I got scared a little by her sudden changed.

Her gaze turned to Argel and the girl, slowly approaching them, I heard she call the girl who is sitting to the boy's lap. Her name is Kiara.
Hmmm Kiara, the one who owned the house where the biggest party of the university held.

The couple is shock for the sudden appearance of Franki, the scared facial expression of their faces are really visible.

Franki step forward a little more and slap Argel in his face really really hard, and at this point. All of the attention of the students are now in them. But me, I don't even care. All I care about is Franki.

I waited for Franki to finish her outburst, and yes. I didn't stop her, why? Because She has a rights to do it. Imagine, your boyfriend is cheating with your bestfriend, and the both of you being together for atleast 2 years?