Chapter 21

Diana's Point Of View
______________________________________

Try to push me away I will never leave, cause you are stuck with me. Forever." She said very long and kiss my lips slowly and passionately. Smiling through the kiss, I'm so lucky.
______________________________________

As Franki and me kiss we heard a knock on the door or should I say the secret door which caused us to separate from the kiss.

Okay this person should have something good or important to say.

I got up from my comfortable position to open the door for the whoever the person is behind the door. Argh.

"What the he- oh hay Denise, what is it?"
I said my mood suddenly changed from annoyed to calm.

"Hey D, I need to talk to you right now she said then looking behind my back, I supposed to franki.

"Franki, Please let me borrow Diana. I just need to discuss a few things with her, this will be fast." Denise said politely , wow never thought she have that kind of politeness in her body. That's very... new.

We got out of the room and step in the hallway, walking a little farther from the secret room. And at this moment I knew that this important.

"Hey what's the tea babe?" I said looking at her directly in the eyes.

"Hey what's the tea babe your face." She said looking at me seriously.

"Well so here is the update.. We immediately stopped the other group coming here near in our home. But I think, the problem is that they know where to find us... and we have no Idea where to find them." Denise said.

I immediately feel my blood started to boil from anger, my body start to shake . And I can feel the vains in my neck are becoming visible because of anger.

"Diana, control yourself. Franki is just down the hall, we couldn't risk finding out about everything in this way... finding out about you." Denise said trying to warn me.

"I know I'm sorry, I'm just.. I'm just so angry that there's a high percentage that Franki is still in danger why she is in our land. What about the Tech team? Jessica and James? I thought everything is already under control when it comes on detecting them?"

"Well, that is literally what we thought too. Basically they are first located in Pennsylvania, which is literally just near here in rosewood. But while the tech team do the tracking earlier after we stopped them to get here near in the house. They moved in sherwood."

"Sherwood? I didn't know there's a place like that." I said.

"Well us too, so while we look where they are in part of sherwood. The tracking went off, like no signal at all. We did everything to keep the tracking but in the place where are they right now, there's no signal to be found. The trackers went shut down but still monitized right now. I'm so sorry to tell you but in this case Franki is not safe here anymore, specially they know where are we. But we don't know where they are, they can attack us anytime they want. But still, if they got out from the place that they are staying. We hopefully can still track them. I assigned the tech team to keep their trackers monitored, in 24 ours they will be doing shifts and if there's an extra time I might have a shift too so they can rest. But at some time too, we don't know but they could be planning their next attack right now. So I suggest that you and Franki can go off for a little vacation far away here in Rosewood, maybe in New York. And don't worry, we will keep you updated. I'm so sorry baby." Denise said with apologetically smile.

I sigh with frustration and close my eyes trying to steady my breathing and stop my body from shaking.

I'm disappointed that they can't even track the enemies yet they are the ones that are best when it comes to technologies.

But can't blame them, I didn't even know that the enemies do even have brains. Of course thay have brain. What I meant is that, they really thought that we could track them so they literally changed their base from hundred percent signal to no signal.

"It's okay, I'm sorry for having that kind of attitude earlier, It's just I'm so mad and I-"

*BANGGG
The metal stick fell in the ground.

"Who is that?" I asked. But no one answered.

"I SAID WHO IS THAT?!" I asked again, louder this time. Probably shouting.

"Babe chill, maybe it's just a rat that run down the hall and accidentally hit that metal stick. Please calm down."

"I'm so sorry, It's just I can't believe it. Franki is here, with me. With us, but she is not safe after all. I don't know why I let this shit happened."

"Little D, everything is gonna be alright. Please don't stress your self up, we are all here for you okay? We are all here to help you, we always got your back. But right now, the best thing to do is to talk to Franki right now. Make an excuse for both of you to get out of town, both of you needed it for the meantime babe. We will update you with everything and sure as hell you wouldn't miss a bit info. Relax while both of you are temporarily away here okay?" She said with a warm smile.

So thankful to have Den-den in my life, I never have a role model of a parents. Denise became my parent when both of my parents died in a war. But that is a different story.

"Thank you Den Den, I don't know what will I do without your help. I'm so disappointed and upset about this. I couldn't risk Franki be in danger, I can't. I just can't."

"It's okay babe, now go. Your girl is waiting for you in the room, I stole you for so long from her. You might don't want to upset her." She said laughing.

I hugged her and mouthed thank you. Walking down the hall and thinking what excuse I will say to Franki. Gosh this is bad, really bad.

______________________________________

Hi another boring update, sorry for the long wait po. Kakatapos lng ng exam week namin and I'm trying to get rest as much as possible.

But still this story is on going po:) and will never be abandon:) love lots!