Chapter 12

Franki's Point Of View
__________________________________

I woke up when someone tap my cheeks. Slowly opening my eyes I realized that I am still in the car, adjusting in my surroundings I finally looked outside the car window and see a beautiful black modern house.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I looked around I met the most beautiful brown eyes that I see in my entire life.

Hold the fuck up Frances. It is just Dianuh? What the hell are you talking about?

Most beautiful most beautiful my ass. You said that you are straight right huh? What now? Straight my ass.

What? I never like Dianuh like that, I like her as my friend.

Fool your own ass but not me.

But I came back in reality when I realized that someone snapped their fingers at me.

"Hey punky are you okay?" Oh it is Dianuh.I looked at her with a small smile forming in my lips because of her presence then nod.

"You sure?" God why you blessed me with this girl? Her worried about me makes me soft.

"Calm down super D, And positive, I am okay." Me assuring her, cause I know that she is really worried.

"Well okay if you say so. Denise has been calling us, come on now and continue your beauty rest inside the house." She held my hand and lead me to the house, the house is so beautiful. Breathtaking to be exact. I didn't know that house like this exists and so is the person that is holding my hand right now.

Beautiful like them seems to be impossible, but of course they proved me wrong.

Specially dianuh.

"Come on in. Welcome to my home Punky." She said smiling at me, I smiled back at her. Looking at her right now makes me realize that she really miss this place. That she is very happy right now, that makes me also happy.

"Welcome Franki come on, let me tour you in the house." Angel greeted me with smile.

"Thank you very much." I said politely.

"Denise is in the kitchen by the way. Diana you should help Denise and Bea, they are cooking alot of foods tonight. I am sure they need you there." Angel said obviously pushing Dianuh away, but of course Dianuh being Dianuh she didn't even move for a bit. But She only stares at Angel.

"I am coming, I am sure that you guys don't mind to have another companion"
well Angel looked at Dianuh with disbelief. Dianuh is so stubborn, and they can't do anything about it.

"Oh yeah come on" Angel finally gave up. You know what? They all looked like a siblings, I mean dude. All of them are goddess. And I think that all of them also have a same personality, but Diana is much quite than them.

As we walk through the hallway, My eyes start to scan everything that I see, from the wall paint to the Decor. It screams, fear, darkness, power, loyalty. All of that shows in a different kinds of wolf, all of them are painted by..... them?

Wow bitch, talented group of friends. I can't even cook an egg without burning it.

"You guys really love wolfs?" I ask them, they stop from walking which confused me and for a five seconds we stayed silent.

"Yes, all of that Wolfs are painted by us, what I mean by us are Diana, Denise, Bea, James, Daniel, Richard and Me. When we're young, all of us used to watch wolfs movies everytime we are having a sleep overs. And we adapt that habit until we grew up, so yeah." She explains, while Dianuh stayed quiet and listening to Angel intently.