Chapter 9

Franki's Point Of View

__________________________________

I am scared, no! I think I am terrified, I am shaking really really bad and my clothes are soaked from my sweat.

I mean who wouldn't be in this kind of situation that I am in right now?

My mouth still stuffed with a piece of clothing and my eyes are covered by a handkerchief. I can't see anyting but darkness, also one of the reason why am I so scared right now.

The sense that I can use right now is my hearing sense. I can only heard them talking, laughing at things that I don't really understand cause I can't focus anymore.

I tried to scream but my voice came out muffled. I heard footsteps coming towards me and then--

OUCH!

"Hey there kid, I don't wanna hurt you. But your voice is making me so fucking irritating. So will you please shut the fuck up?" Said the guy that I think his name is Andre, and guess what did he do? He just fucking slap me.

He finally removed the handkerchief that covers my eyes and it gives me chance to glare at him. He just looked at me and smirk. What. The. Fuck.

And I think that is my cue to spit in him. That made him mad and about to slap me again but then the guy spoke made Andre stop what he was about to do.

"Hmm such a chixx, A little aggressive chixx. I like it." Marco said while walking towards me and I think that is Andre's cue to automatically give a way for him. Bossy.

When Marco already approached me, I look around and saw Lou, Gazini and Veah smirking towards our direction. Whistling, and laughing the way Marco treat me.

But when I look towards the direction of Abi, our eyes met and she immediately remove her gaze and glare at Marco.

My attention was remove when I felt a hand on my jaw, making me look into the eyes of the person who is now infront of me.

"Why won't you come with me in my bed room?" Marco said. With a low and deep voice and chuckling in the end. He is a fucking ass hole, I knew it. I thought he is different from anyone in this room right now. But I guess all of them are just the same.

I feel dirty when he asked me to come with him in his bed room. I feel low to myself that he thinks I am the kind of girl who is just easy to get. He made me feel disgusted. I look at him in his eyes staring directly without blinking.

"No. I. Will. Never. Ever. Gonna. Come. With. You. Ass. Hole" I said without removing my eye contact with him. I heard his friends stop laughing and looked at us with a serious faces.

He just looked at me and laugh loudly. Is he crazy? Or just crazy? Who the fuck will laugh if they are being called Ass Hole? Oh yeah, Marco does exist.

I was shocked at his sudden reaction when he grabbed my jaw roughly holding it tight and pulling me closer to his face.

"Listen here you little bitch, You will follow what am I going to tell you to do. Understood?" He said, his eyes getting darker and his jaw is obviously clenching.

"Let go of me, You're hurting me!" I shouted at him, as if he didn't heard anything. But he did grip tighter in my jaw which I am sure will leave a mark.

He pull me closer to his face trying to kiss me, but I am trying to remove my face in his hand. My eyes started to water and I am now pleading him to stop.

"Enough is enough Marco." Someone said, I looked at the direction where the voice being held and again. I made a Eye contact again with Abi. She then remove again her eyes towards me and send a death glare towards Marco.