Chapter 3

I'm hurt. Really really hurt about what happened, I can't believe alger cheated on me after those 2 years if us being together.

I am now at the restaurant own by Diana and she requested, tortang talong and adowbong manacc, I said that I should be the one who will pay our foods for me to thank her. But she said she insists, after all I am being kind to her.

As the food arrived we started digging in to our food, " hmmm Dianer, tortang talong and adowbong manacc is so delicious. " I said smiling at her while savoring the food in my mouth. " Really franki? That's my favorite, but now I think it became your Favorite food, am I right? " she said stops herself from eating and looking at me with a small and soft smile plastered in her face waiting for me to answer her. " Of course Dianer, this is so delicious.

We stayed silent, but it is a comfortable silent. Until she asked me. " hey franki, are you feeling good na ba? " I smiled at her and nod. I remember what happened earlier, and yeah. It hurts.

Flashback

As I see some girl sitting on the lap of the boy, something's not feel right. So the curiosity gets the best in me so I approached them. With Diana besides me.

Then I saw him.... It's argel. And the sitting on his lap.... It's Kiara.

Everyone's attention is on me right now, but Argel didn't notice me, so is Kiara.

I'm crying and Hugged Dianer really tight, she hugged me back and whisper comforting words in me. Which calm me down a little.

And then I called him. " Argel "
He turn around and looked at me with wide eyes, so is Kiara. The both of them started to tremble and the sweat in their foreheads obviously visible. I'm shaking. I'm not shaking because I am hurt. I am shaking because I am angry. Angry that they didn't tell me the truth, angry that he cheated with my bestfriend. Angry that I loved him, angry that I didn't notice earlier what's going on. Angry to myself that I being so selfless.

I approach him immediately and Slap him with all the force that I have. " Franki " I heard Kiara say, I faced her. With teary eyes, and smile at her bitterly. " Kiara why? " she look down, ashamed for what she did.
" Explain yourselves why! " I shout at them kiara is shocked and so is Argel, cause it is the first time they see me fuming with anger.
" Franki I'm really sorry, we were about to tell you. But we are scared. " she said, I laugh bitterly and glare at her. " Of course Kiara, you are scared. Cause out of all the people, I didn't expect that my BESTFRIEND will be the one who will steal my boyfriend. " I said looking in her Eyes. I turned my attention to argel. And of course he is quiet. "Argel, thank you for being an asshole and I feel sorry for you not to have a balls to confess your real feelings with me. You waste my time."
And I turned again to Kiara, and saw her looking at me with teary eyes "Kiara, good luck with the relationship of the two of you. I hope in the future, he will not cheat to you. If he can do it with me, why can't he do it with you?"

I turned around and look at Dianer who is just smirking looking at me. I approach her with a small smile on my face, held her hand and walk out of the school.

She squeeze my hand softly then look down at me and smile.

And I swear, that smile is the reason why my heart can possibly melt.

End of flashback

Dianer and me are done eating, and asked me if I want to go in her house.
But I refuse, since I was really drained from what happened to day.

We say our good bye then, she ride into her motorcycle while me I ride into my car.

On my way home I decided to play some music in the radio, to occupy the silence in my car.