Chapter 8

Diana's Point Of View

__________________________________

When I already Arrived, I admire the place where I exactly grew up. It is still the same. Nothing even changed. The color, How the glasses makes it more elegant, the shape that it gives to you, the chilly vibe because of the color. The modern design, It is a simple house. But it can give you a different feelings. It still looks perfect for me, it stills feels like home.

When I walk into the Front door, I rang the doorbell and heard a footsteps who is running towards the door

the doorbell and heard a footsteps who is running towards the door.

And next thing I knew, I am already lying in the floor attacked by my Ate who is already on top of me hugging me tightly.

"Hey ate chill out" I said to my ate while, giggling because of her reaction seeing me.

"How can I chill out? You just came back after a long time ago." She said while glaring at me for laughing at her reaction.

"Ate you are still the same, still the OA person that I know." I said while laughing.

"Awwww, why did you hit me at my head though? I didn't do anything." I said now my turn to glare at her.

"Yeah yeah kiddo, you didn't do anything. If you say so." She said.

"You know what, why don't you let me in first inside the house and we will talk." Ate said to me while holding my hand and then we proceeds to walk towards the door to the house.

Actually, I miss my ate alot. Even though I think she is sometimes "OA" I still love her though, It is been a year since the Last time I saw her.

I was too focused on Franki that I forgot to comeback in my own home, but it doesn't matter anymore right?
What does matter is that I am here now with her.

Ate still looking beautiful as ever, with her thick brown hair. Brown skin, plump lips, and of course her signature Brown Eyes like mine. She Still look the same, I didn't realize that I miss her this much until I am now here with her.

And If you still wondering what she looks like, then okay. I am now presenting you.... Denise, Denise Laurel.

 Denise, Denise Laurel