Chapter 22

Franki's Point Of View
______________________________________

I am now here in the secret room, currently sitting in the bed where me and Diana fell asleep.

Looking at the bookshelf infront of me. Trying to focus for all the informations to sink in. I don't know why.

But after all that I heard I am sure that is a bad thing. And I am also sure that the worst thing is yet to come.

Flashback...

After Denise and Diana got out in the secret room, I pick my phone up tried to see if there's something new or update ni my social media, sadly there's none only a new followers and likes.

It's been over 20 minutes and Diana still not here, Denise said they will be out not for long. But what took them this long? I mean I expected less than 10 minutes.

Okay that's it. I'm going out.

I silently open the door to see if someone else is with them. But I see none and also none of them is in my sight right now.

Walking down the hallway, silently and slowly tiptoeing, I heard whispers and I think It's Denise so I started to listen.

"—— We hopefully can still track them. I assigned the tech team to keep their trackers monitored, in 24 ours they will be doing shifts and if there's an extra time I might have a shift too so they can rest. But at some time too, we don't know but they could be planning their next attack right now. So I suggest that you and Franki can go off for a little vacation far away here in Rosewood, maybe in New York. And don't worry, we will keep you updated. I'm so sorry baby."

What? Tracking who? Who will be planning their next attack?

What the hell is going on?!

That's it, I slowly tiptoe in the side of the table where there is a metal stick standing next to it.

As I am positioning myself, I hand accidentally touched the metal stick and it fell in the ground.

Before I got noticed by Denise and Diana I quickly crawl behind the wall for them not to see me.

I'm sweating, my heart beats so fast.
I couldn't catch my breath properly.

What are they talking about? Why did she want me and Diana to go on vacation.

Who is planning the next attack? Who is the person or worst... people they are trying to track down?

What is the secret that they kept from me?

Who are they?

Who are you.. Diana?

End of flashback

"Hey baby"
"Babe"
"Heyyyy"
"Hellooo"
"Earth to Franki?!"
Someone said snapping their fingers infront of me, I looked up and see it's Diana.
I just smiled.

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you sick? Are you hurt? Are you hungry?" Throwing question like if as if it was a bomb.

"Nah all good." I said looking deeply in her eyes.

"You sure? I mean you kinda look like something is bugging you."
She place her hand in my neck and in my forehead trying to feel if I am sick.

I remove her hand from my forehead and held it tightly, looking straightly in her eyes.

"Franki, you're acting weird. What's up?"
I just stare at her trying to find the right words.

"Are you okay?" Is the first questions that comes out from my mouth.

She chuckled. "Yeah I'm all good, why do you asked?"

"I mean, you seemed tense up you know? Like someone or something is bothering you, please tell me if there's something wrong. Don't you trust me?" Tears already streaming down in my face, wetting the shirt that I am wearing right now.

She held my hand and used her other hand to tucked my hair behind my ear and held my cheek as she softly kiss my forehead. Hugging me tightly whispering soothing things so I can calm down.

After I calm down she sat beside me in the bed and decide that I should sit in her lap and lay my head in her chest. Listening to her heartbeat makes my feelings go weird and crazy. Resulting a smile forming in my face.

"Hey Franki, I just want to tell you that I am perfectly fine, there is no pne bothering me and there is also nothing that is bothering me. There is nothing wrong I promise, I am tense up right mow because it's too cold here. And specially don't ever doubt my trust in you because I truly, deeply and absolutely trust you with all my heart. Seems cheesy? But hey It's me." I let out the breath that I didn't know I was holding, Diana continue to play with my hair until an Idea pop up in my head.

"You know what? Let's watch Pretty Litte Liars or Stranger things right now. I mean we don't have anything that we need to fo today? Have we?" I said looking up her with a puppy eyes.

She rolled her eyes sighing in defeat.
"Ye of course as you wish, and yes also that we don't have anything important for us to do today."

"But do you want some food then?" I asked her and yes with puppy eyes... again. I mean who can't blame me using it? It always work.

"Yeah of course you don't give me choice beside Yes, I mean you know me too well that you already knew that I can't say no with those eyes that you're using right now."

"Well I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm just gonna lay here and try to search those movies or series that we will watch." I say innocently smiling at her. And shrugged my shoulder.

"Fine. What do you want to eat then Princess Franki?"

I pretending that I'm still thinking While my finger is on my chin while I'm looking up.

"Ugh faster." Yea that's just look so wrong but I promise she is just very annoyed with me that's why she said it.

"Pizza and chinese take out please."

"Yeah yeah got it."

"Thank you!!" I screamed as she got out of the room.

After she came back, we decided that we should watch pretty little liars while waiting the food to come.

Arguing if she is more Ali or Emily. And of course she is Emily.

"Ugh no I'm—- wait the doorbell rang I think the food is here." She stood up and after a few minutes she came back with our food.

As we're done eating we turn the TV off and clean the mess that we made, after that we go in the bathroom to wash our face and brushed our teeth.

We lay together in the bed and we peacefully closed our eyes after a small talk. And slowly the tiredness eating me..
—————
It's around 2:30 am and I slowly opened my eyes and turn in the side of Diana, noticing she's not here beside me.

"Diana?"
______________________________________

Hello guys sorry for the long update sobra busy sa studies, yes po we still have online classes po I'm trying to catch up with the activities that had given to us po. Lovelots thank u for your patience. xoxo