Chapter 6

Diana's POV

The feeling of excitement explode inside my body once I woke up. Another day means another day that I will able to see Franki.

I know that she is have an issue to becoming close to me because of my safety, but what she don't know is that I don't need safety. But her, she is the one who need safety.

But of course I won't tell her that. I don't want to scare her away, that will be the end of me if she left me hanging while I fall for her deeper.

Yes you read it right.
I. Am. Falling. For. Franki. Russell.

Flash back

As I did not reply to her text and think about something that is really important, especially it includes her safety.

I just realized that I am really protective over her. I mean yes, this isn't the first time I need to protect someone. But this is the first time that I feel something different towards the person that I needed to protect.

This is different. Franki Russell is Different.

I know this is wrong, because I am just suppose to protect her. Not to fall for her.

I didn't expect this thing to happened, this feeling to grow.

I mean bitch. I always having a dream about her, dream about her sparkling brown eyes, her soft lips that is red like a rose, her soft white skin, and herm warm touched.

Who am I not to fall for her right?

But This is mine. My secret. And I will keep everything in this way until the perfect time arrives.

End of flash back.

Smiling. Thinking the moment yesterday that I confirmed that I really do have a feelings for Franki. But of course I kept it to myself, I don't want her to feel pressure and I also don't want to scare her away.

As I am done from taking a quick shower. I choose my outfit and decided that I should go with a black vintage t shirt, sling bag, and a black high waisted skinny jeans along with a cream color pair of shoes.

 I choose my outfit and decided that I should go with a black vintage t shirt, sling bag, and a black high waisted skinny jeans along with a cream color pair of shoes

As I decided to wear a simple clothes today, because why not? And then I add my shades for a little bit a decorations.

I sat in front of my vanity mirror and decided that for my make up I will do a little bit fierce and smokey.

Feeling contented for what I look like, I look once again in the mirror. And smiled again while admiring my own beauty.

I go downstairs to my kitchen and grab a granola bar, one piece of banana and also one apple.

I also grab a carton milk for my drink. One last time looking at my house bacuse I really can find peace and assurance in my house whenever I am looking in it.