Chapter 25

Diana's Point Of View

"Then the decision is already made then. You against us. You can never have her while we're still alive."

Everyone is now in their own position, ready for whatever's gonna happen now.
And in the blink of an eye, chaotic scene is now infront of me.
______________________________________
I immediately ducked as I saw Veah's about throw herself on me. Fast movements everywhere, broken glasses broken tables and broken chairs can be seen.

As I stood a little farther from everyone, I observe the enemies movement. The way they attack and avoid the attacks of my group. I heard a loud yelp, and saw that it came from the guy from the other group, which his name is Sky.

He was bitten in the neck by Jessica. Sky immediately lost his balance and slam his own body in the flower vase. Everyone is chaotic and unstoppable.

I saw that Abi is running towards me, ready for the attack. I run fast towards her and bit her in the nexk and throw her in the wall. She hit her head that caused her dizziness.

I screamed in pain when I felt someone scratched me and to see that it was Veah. Fangs out green eyes and face that's fuming with anger.

She ran towards me and I dodged her quick ly, everyone is a mess right now and I now can see that Abi and her clan are now unconscious.

I, myself finally came back to my human appearance along with the others.
"Fucking shit, this hurts like a fucking hell!" I saw Denise sitting in the couch with her bleeding arm and leg. The wound are deep, and probably needed a stitches. But we are no human. We don't do stitches. Our kind can be heal by only us too.

You might find it disgusting, but forming again to the other version of out selves is the one who can only treat us. Licking out own wounds is the only way for us to heal.

"Ah, fuck. I am the one who designed this house and now it's fucking disaster!"
Said James who is now picking up the pieces of broken woods.

"Come on everyone, Angel please help Denise up. Richard and Paulo, tie down those fucking vampires with the silvers. They be getting a burning wrists when they wake up. Bea and Jessi, ready the cars. We are getting out of here." I, for once acting up as the leader that I am of this group. I can't let Denise to be stressed the fuck out, she's in pain right now. Franki, FRANKI! Fuck, I forgot about her.

I run immediately towards the room for me to get Franki, as I burst into the room I saw Franki lying on the ground, unconscious. I got into her side and put my finger tips on her neck. Thankfully she have pulse, but it's slow than it normally is.

"Fuck, shit, shit, shit, shit! I'm sorry." I said, as I gently picked her up and carry her bridal style as I slowly walk out of the room.

Seeing the whole house, I now understand why James is so frustrated. The house looks like a war of a hundred people happened in here, it's a mess. It is not the home that I used to see everyday.

"Hey guys you good in there?" I heard Angel asked me and Franki from the outside of the house, most probably she's already in the car.

"Ah yes, Franki. She passed out." I responded, walking extra careful as the broken woods and glasses are scattered around the floor.

"Fuck, you need help?" I heard James asked me. "No, bro. I got it, thank you, though." I said, can't help but to think that I'm lucky to have them as my family and to have Franki. As someone I know thay can love me.

Finally, we're already outside of the house can't help to have a one last look at the house, as this is the last time that I will stepped out from it. I slowly walk towards the car, where Denise and Angel are already there waiting for us.

I sat at the back and closed the door. As Angel started driving and the other cars are following us, I placed Franki's head in my lap and gently playing with her hair.

"What happened to her?" Asked Denise, with her low, husky voice. I looked at her and see that her eyes are barely opened and looking very tired.

"I don't know, I guess she heard everything. She might had the reaction that caused her to passed out. But overall she's good, a little bit short in breathing. But once we arrive in our destination, I will immediately give her oxygen." I said, closing my eyes, trying to relax.

"That's good, good to know." She said, Denise smiling softly at me and I smiled back.

"Anyways you did great back there, you know? Handling the situation really well, keeping yourself calm when at first you can really let your anger control you. Speaking with authority, taking the role as the leader that you are. Handling your family well, trying your best to stop everyone to get physical. Standing up tall and acknowledging the real issue, the problem. Brave face on, leader side working. I'm proud of you, after all those lessons that we had. Even though you, just fooling around, still you manage to stand tall and be the leader that you really are, I'm proud of you D." She's smiling and I'm sobbing.

"I- I don't know what to say, thank you. I am the woman that I am today, it's because of you." I said wiping the tears that continually falling down from my eyes.

"Nah, don't give all the credits to me. I just help you, you are who you are today because you choose it." She said, I smiled at her and closed my eyes, tired eyes and heavy body, and throbbing muscles.

I think I need to sleep.
______________________________________

Hi loves, update! Hope you'll enjoy this!❤️