Chapter 10

Diana's Point Of View

__________________________________

When we came inside of the abandoned house we heard nothing but silence.

"Everyone check the whole area" Dee ordered for us to do. We follow her request and check every part of the house including bathrooms.

"Dee, the backyard is clear." James said arriving.

"Dee the rooms are also clear, no trace of the enemies." Said Angel.

"And same with the living room." Bea said appearing besides me.

"Then where are they? Where Is Franki?" I said half panicking thinking what could happen to Franki.

"Calm down D we will find her." Dee said patting my back, I calmed myself down by taking a deep breaths.

We are all silenced waiting for Dee to tell us what we will do next.

But as we are waiting we heard a muffled voice that's like trying to scream.

"What is that?!" I ask them.

"I don't know, but come on guys. Let us follow the sound!" Dee said turning her head towards us.

We followed her immediately and walk down the hallway. But as we are walking in the hallway. We heard the voice is getting louder and louder in one of the rooms.

The muffled voice is getting louder louder and as we follow the voice, it leads us into one of the rooms that we checked earlier which confused us because there is no sign any person in the room.

"What If there is just a ghost here? What if it is the ghost that makes the noise?" James said while clinging into my arm. Everyone laughed at his statement cause since then, james is well known to be scared in ghost.

"Calm your ass down James, ghost ain't real. Come on, let us work our asses and see who is the one that making noise."
Bea said, looking in every each one of us.

We agreed to her and search the room but still find it empty.

Not until I grabbed a book and... damn the bookshelf that held the book just opened.

 damn the bookshelf that held the book just opened

"Guys look what I got here." I said getting their attention. They look at me and then to the opened bookshelf.

Denise immediately came towards my direction and ask me how I find out about this. I told her that I pulled a book and it just opened.

When we look inside there is a hallway and a door.

We heard the muffled voice again and sure we rush inside the hallway to the door.

I immediately opened the door and then There she is. Sitting in the chair, with her mouth cover with a piece of cloth.
Making her voice muffled when she shout.