Chapter 15

Franki's Point Of View.

____________________________________

"Franki it's Argel...."

____________________________________

"Franki it's Argel, he- he fucking cheated on me!"
Kiara said finally letting herself fall on the floor, I can see in the corner of my eyes that the mouth of the students including Dianuh form into an O shape.

"He fucking what? Where is He? Where is that fucking Asshole?" I said feeling myself already fuming into anger. That is fucking dumb decision, he was already with someone who can love him Unconditionally yet he still have the nerves to cheat. He is not good looking at all.

"He- He is at the Cafeteria with the girl." When Kiara said where Argel is. I helped her to stand up an immediately walk. The students made a way for me and next thing I knew I was walking towards the cafeteria.

"Franki Franki, hey hey wait up!" I didn't realize that Dianuhs' calling me until he held my hand which made me stop from walking. Behind her I saw Kiara silently following us with a red eyes from crying.

"What is it?" I asked her. I am already fuming with anger, that asshole.

"Calm down okay? Don't run, you might get trip. We don't want that to happen while you are angry right?" Ugh this. This Dianuh, why the hell she can make me obey her with just the soft tone of her. Fuck.

Deeeeep breaths Frances. "Fine fine yeah, okay let's go." Dianuh grabbed my arm which make me shook and look at it. I then waiting for my poor friend to approach us and I also hold her hand. The fucking asshole will regret what he did after what am I gonna do with him.

As we are walking in the cafeteria I spotted Argel with a girl sitting on his lap. I apprach them with Kiara and Dianuh following slowly behind me without saying anything.

I tap his shoulder and looked at me, he immediately got shocked and stood up along with the girl holding his hand.

"Kiara look, it is not what it looks like. Please let me explai-" One slap! Of course I slap him is he fucking serious right now?

"Hey you girl! Who are you huh?" Said the girl that is holding Argels' hand, ahhhh this girl thinks that I am scared of her? Well in her fucking dreams.

"Oh don't you think I should be the one asking you that? Who the fuck do you think you are you hoe?" Anddddd I smirk. I see that we already created a scene in the cafeteria, every students holding their phone up taking a video of this moment.

"What? Excuse me? A hoe? Who the fuck are you huh? I guess you are just a girl who like Argel so much and you are just bitter that you don't even have a chance for him to be yours because I hot him first." She said trying hard to be sassy as possible, but I only end up smirking.

"Oh sorry so you didn't know me huh. Well I am the first GirlFriend of Argel Saycon who isn't even handsome but still have a nerve to cheat on me with my bestfriend. And also have a nerve again to cheat on my bestfriend with a dirty girl like you hoe. Well both of you look good together, both looking ugly, and disgusting. And I think both of you smell bad too." I said trying to be calm as possible because I can slap this girl right here in front of me.

Every oHhhh's at my response to her and I am sure that she was about to slap me but I saw kiara step up and hold the hand of the girl.

"Hey you fucking hoe, enjoy this little boy with you. He smells bad like you. Perfect." Whoah Kiara is not Kiara right now, she didn't talk to anyone in that way. I mean she never did.