Chapter 27

this is my first time writing a long ass chapter so please bare with me along with my almost 3k words of this chapter. Sorry for the late update but I been suffering lately mentally. But I'm doing good now, anyways, enjoy!!
———————————————————
Diana's Point Of View
______________________________________
I can feel Franki beside me is shaking, shaking so bad that I have to hold her hand and squeeze it to stop herself from moving it so fast.

Everyone is sitting quietly and comfortably in their own spaces, Denise is infront of Franki, sitting and facing us with a worried eyes.

Denise look at me straight in the eye and signaled me that she will start, holding Franki's hand, scared of what reaction might the girl give to us, I gave Denise a slight nod indicating for her to proceed. Due to Franki being eager to know what really happened and what was really happening to her.

Everyone eyes are now directed towards Denise, who's posture stiffened a little. I held my breath as she opens her mouth to speak, but to everyone surprise. Not even a word or sound come out from it, she looked at me pleadingly and I shook my head a little.

Hell I let her be the one to talk Franki about it cause I'm scared as fuck, she ain't passing me this. I look to the woman beside me and saw her face scrunched up in confusion, her eyes slowly scanned everyone's face and now her eyes finally landed on my nervous ones. She raised her eyebrow at me questioning me silently, I shook my head out of the nerves and look down to my lap. And that's when I felt her letting go of my hand that once she kept warm.

"I'm done with all of this fucking charades, she deserves the truth. Franki-" a voice that is clearly annoyed, heard inside the once silent room. I look towards where it came from and saw that it was James who spoke. Now everyone's eyes are now at him, including Denise with wide eyes, who's earlier just staring to the floor.

"James."

"Stop it, let Denise handle it."

I heard Angel and Bea said, towards James. But as I look at James face, sure as hell no one's gonna be able to stop him. His face structure shows that he made up his mind and no one can stop him.

"No. Franki, you're not a human. You're a vampire and a wolf. Like the humans, example half american and half british." He just shrugged as if what he said is nothing and can't fuck up someone's mind. Him saying it simply fucked up my mind even though I already know the truth.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a light chuckle besides me. I look over at Franki that is now looking at James as if he have to heads. Looking at everyone they're now staring at the floor. Not moving, hell I don't even heard them breathing.

"What the actual fuck, Reid? you're high or something? that is a sick joke. Kinda annoying, now proceed, what will you tell me earlier?" she slightly chuckle, looking at James with disbelief as if she's thinking that what would he made such a corny joke in this serious situation.

"Well, sorry to break it to you. But I said what I said, believe it or not it's the truth." James stated nonchalantly, while looking at his phone.

Everyone stared at him in disbelief. I mean we know he really is naturally chill person or more like a wolf, but I didn't expect him to be this chill even in a situation like this.

"Are you using drugs James? What the fuck are you talking about? Stop you playing shits, cause it ain't funny anymore." The woman besides me said, looking mad and annoyed at the same time which is not good. But hell, she looks so fucking attractive, I be lying if ai said I wasn't turn on.