Chapter 13

Diana's Point Of View.

____________________________________

Wooooh, me and Franki finally arrived at our house after that most silent car ride in my whole entire life.... and I swear, while I am driving, my hands are literally shaking from unknown reason.

We are currently seating in our Dining area waiting for Denise and Bea to place the food in the table so we can all eat in the same time together.

When Bea and Denise finally sat down with the food that they cooked we immediately dig in. Obviously hungry because of the long ride without anything placed in our stomach.

I am seating between Denise and Franki. Everyone chatting happily while me, I just sat down and quiet eating my food. I can't really eat that much cause I think alot right now.

Does Franki already know who we really are?
Does she have a clue already?

UGH! Feeling stressed and everything, I stop earing and just stare at my food for a minute before eating again.

Flashback

"You guys really love wolfs?" And boom! All of us stop walking. Me and Angel immediately have an eye contact waiting who will talk first about us loving wolfs.

And if you wondering where am I. Yes, I joined with Angel deciding to explore Franki in the house since it really is a big house.

And finally Angel is the one who talk first, I listen to her intently. She is saying about us loving werewolves since we are... little? I don't really remember anything about that.

But if it is the only way Franki wouldn't be suspicious to us, then okay. So be it.

"Oh yeah, thats explained why." Me and Denise just smiled at Franki and continue touring her inside and outside the house.

Denise explained everything to her and I just follow behind them silently. Looking in Franki's face time to time, trying to read her expressions. And it shows nothing but happiness and excitement.

But all of my observations stop when Denise said that Franki will be sleeping at me. I want to argue back but at the same time I like the Idea of the heat of her body will be on mine.

What the fuck are you thinking Diana? You pervert.

Franki asked me if it is okay the Idea of me sleeping in the same room as mine, and of course I immediately said yes. I mean, everything. Everything for you Frances.

End Of Flashback

Why are you like that Frances Margaret Russell?
I never been so attracted like this before.
Out of every person in the world... why you?

You are just so perf-

"OW FUCKING BITCH!"

I snapped out of my little bubble when Someone suddenly hit me hard on my head. I looked up from my food while holding my head.

And saw everyone that is in the table stop from eating and looked at me obviously trying to stop their selves from laughing.

I glare at them an turn into my left side looking at Denise while narrowing my eyes.

"What is it? Why did you hit me?" I asked her.