Chapter 19

Frankis' Point Of View.
______________________________________
"This.. this is where we are going. And I will explain to you later once we are already inside." And drag her inside. Making sure that I closed the wall behind us.
______________________________________

Well now here I am with Diana in this sort of secret room I think? I mean yeah it is a secret because you wouldn't even notice that the wall can open for you to got through.

"Why I am here? I think this is a secret place only to be known by you and your family." I said obviously confuse as fuck.

"Well you are mine, so you are now a family that we always want to protect."

Welp, If my heart beats any faster than this right now I'll probably need to be carry to hospital.

"Babe, I'm thinking that maybe we can spend our time here? You know it is a private place and have everything that we need to knocked ourselves out."
She said with a thinking expression, hmm what a cutie pie.

"Well sure why not. But if you don't bother me asking.." I said thinking if I should continue or what.

"Of course babe, You don't even need to asked me for a permission for you to literally ask me with everything."

"Eh erhm, I mean why here? We could go outside and go somewhere to have fun. It is not that I don't like here cause I mean Anywhere is okay with me as long as I am with you." I said looking down at my feet feeling so embarrassed that I literally said that infront of her. Gosh.

I feel a finger grab my chin softly making me look in her own ocean eyes that I always get hypnotized by the beauty of it.

She softly smile at me and slowly leaned forward to peck my lips. It is not long, but it's soft and full of love. Which cause another eruption of weird feeling inside my stomach.

"Hey baby, don't be shy okay? Me too. Anywhere is fine, as long as I am with you. But now I suggest to you our secret room since I am not in the mood to go outside and be surrounded by noisy people." She said softly grabbing my hand and kissed it. That small gesture if her is everything for me.

The place is not that huge, but it is enough to feel warm and home. Perfect place for cuddling I might say.

It have a small bathroom, mini kitchen and of course my favorite part, small bedroom. Surprisingly this secret room have a complete things that people really need.

 Surprisingly this secret room have a complete things that people really need

"So yeah babe, what do you wanna do first?"

"Well, maybe I am hoping that we could maybe watch a movie or something."

"Netflix movie marathon it is then."

"But babe, can we have a food?"

"Of course, baby we have frozen pizzas here. Let me heat it up for you." Ugh I am so lucky to have a Diana Mackey in my life.

____________________________________

"So what movie do you have in mind babe?" Diana asked me as we are already cuddled up in the bed scrolling through netflix while eating my Tropical Hawaiian pizza.

Sounds yum right?

Anyways, I really don't mind what to watch cause as long as I am with her, everything is perfect.

But of course I won't tell her that.

"I think we should watch a horror movie."

"But you hate it right?"

"Of course I hate it but I'm now comfortable watching it because I know you can protect me." Well that's sound so........ cheesy?

"Yeah babe.. sure. Whatever you say." She said while smirking, scrolling through Netflix trying to find the perfect horror movie.

And..... finally she chose Eli.
______________________________________

In the middle of the movie, I feel my hand shake and a sweat forming in my forehead as the scene got intense and dark which send chills down into my spine.

Trying to stop myself from panicking but eventually this sort of demon jump put of nowhere... clearly for me not expecting it.

I accidentally buried my face in Dianas' neck and calming me by her scent which I actually breath in.

"B-babe, it-it's okay. I'm here I got you." She said with a shaky breath which makes her stumble in her own words.

She gently rub my back with her soft hands and play with my hair which calm me down. Humming a soft music to my ears made my eyes feel heavy.

"Go to sleep babe, I know you're still tired. Please take a rest." She said softly, causing me to nod slowly. My face still buried in her neck.

Breathing in, with her still humming the soft song in my ears. Her soft hand travels in my back up and down.

My eyes slowly starts to close, Her voice slowly fading but her touch remains.

______________________________________

I woke up with someone hugging me close to their own arms. And suddenly there is this feeling that I never felt with someone before. A feeling like.... I am in my house.... my home.

And I realized that... with Diana. I'm home, I'm comfortable, I feel warm and obviously I am Inlove.

I'm happy, just not about the feelings. But also with the person beside me, who's sleeping peacefully.

I looked into her face, staring at it. I can see all those little freckles from her nose to her cheeks. Her cheeks... her soft, white, and rosy cheeks. And her lips.. oh my gosh. Her pink, soft, small strawberry lips. Her pointed nose.

Everything about her, every little single details in her makes me fall in love even more. If that's even possible.

I'm happy, and I'm sure with the person I'm in a relationship right now. In others eyes see our relationship as a sin.

But not to me.. this relationship. It's different, this relationship is a blessing. And most importantly this person is a blessing who came into my life.

I'm thankful and Inlove.. And my heart. Will always belong to her.

______________________________________

Hiii chapter 19 is done, sorry for being inactive. So much things are going on with my life. And I don't have time to make more updates. But time will come and I will be active here again guys.

Than you, for understanding. Please follow my account.

And If Fan po kayo ng SUPERCORP please let me know if you guys will be interested if I make a story about SUPERCORP (SupergirlXLenaLuthor)