Chapter 4

Alone.

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.
____________________________________________________________

Third person's POV :-

Cold wind blows hitting her pink cheeks, with shivering state standing in front of college and never leaving thoughts she was alone with, that's when a girl bumped into her causing her to come out her thoughts.

"Sorry." The girl said picking up her books that has fallen.

"Sorry again, I was in rush, sorry." She apologized again but shahnoor didn't reply. She was in her own world, A world that is scaring her. She felt so lonely. A tear escaped from her eyes, the other girl noticed.

"Why are you crying?" She asked.

"No,I..." Shahnoor was confused what to say, why is she crying because she is afraid. No, If she said that she is scared than everyone will laugh and will bully her.

"Ammm....Sorry again..I have to go, I am getting late." the other girl said.

Shahnoor nodded quickly and the girl left. Shahnoor sighed in relief, Now its time to enter in college.

Shahnoor's POV:-

I am scared, I feel lonely, My heart! Its beating crazily, Its almost winter though but I don't know why I feel like I am stuck in a Ice cube.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I heard the college bell ring indicating the lectures are started, I have to enter the college or else I'll be late.

I took a deep breath. Come on shahnoor, Its not first time in this college.

I recited Ayatul-khursi 3 times with durud sharif.

اللَّهُ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ لاَ تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلاَ نَوْمٌ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ مَنْ ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِنْدَهُ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِهِ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ وَلاَ يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلاَّ بِمَا شَاءَ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاواتِ وَالأَرْضَ وَلاَ يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ

"Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him Nor Sleep. His are all things In the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede In His presence except As he permitteth? He knoweth What (appeareth to His creatures As) Before or After or Behind them. Nor shall they compass Aught of His knowledge Except as He willeth. His throne doth extend Over the heavens And on earth, and He feeleth No fatigue in guarding And preserving them, For He is the Most High. The Supreme (in glory)."

I feel little light after reciting it and than I recited,

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

"In the name of god ,The most merciful ,the most beneficiant".

And I entered in the college. I am walking towards my classroom straight without looking here and there, but I can feel everyone's stares. My eyes were lowered down, I am not going to lookup. I can see my classroom not far so I made a quick run and Wow! When I entered everyone was looking at me with questioning eyes.