~12~

"You want to talk about Nadia? Why don't you talk about her to Guzman to know how far he can go!"

The arrival of a new participant in the dramas of the golden youth. For the sake of privacy that Alba couldn't afford to reveal, especially for her own reputation, she had become accustomed to calling him the lost boy.

He had somehow always been part of their life. But only intermittently. The more than complicated situation with his parents made him leave almost as quickly as he arrived. Especially when he was doing something to make his case worse.

And that was exactly what Alba liked.

Because it was only an error of passage that she didn't cease to reproduce at each of his comings in Madrid.

He was the first boy with whom she had explored the most intimate parts of herself. The first to make her feel like a woman and the first to have managed to make her forget the fact that she was actually unhappy without her old friends at her side.

In a sense, he was her outlet as she was his. They both knew what was hidden deep in their minds. There was absolutely no secret between them and that was what kept Alba moving towards him every time.

That and the fact that he kept trying to hit on her on every visit. And those even despite the fact that he was madly in love with another person. The fact is that it was an impossible love that left Alba feeling liberating. She did not feel guilty when she was with him.

She felt alive as she had never felt before.

-----------------------------

"Can I know who you think you are ?"

Alba immediately turned on her heels at the agreement of Ander's furious voice just to see him hurtling down the stairs with a furious step towards Guzman. He even grabbed the collar of his blazer before pushing him hard.

Alba turned completely in concern at the sight of the duo exchanging low murmuring in a visibly tense atmosphere. She watched the exchange to the point where Ander pushed Guzman again before visibly punching him with his shoulder furiously. Shaking her head, Alba straightened the strap of her bag over her shoulder before calling after the curly-haired guy.

Unfortunately, it was before Guzman interposed in her path with his eyes fixed on her as a challenge."You will not escape this time. Unless you forgot you had to go home with me to work on the assignment?"

"What happened between you and Ander? What did you do to him?" Asked Alba instead in insistence and slight irritation.

"It's my friend, no? I'm just worried about him." The blond replied using one of her previous jabs before giving her a look of expectation."So, are we going?"