~14~

"Marina isn't

"Marina isn't... wasn't a saint. None of us are. We had our differences but that doesn't make us killers."

"You really don't have to do that."

"What?" Alba asked, helping Nadia organize the fruit shelves of the Muslim girl's parents' store before giving her a sympathetic smile."You mean to help you work for your parents instead of going to Samuel's party?" Nadia looked back at the bins with a slight guilty grin and Alba gave her another amused smile."Please don't do that head. I mean who would go to a party when we can juggle oranges?"

She grabbed three oranges to prove her point before starting to juggle under Nadia's laughter.

"See? Wait for it. I can do even better." Alba continued focusing on the oranges while starting to wiggle in rhythm before she started singing."Cuando yo te bailo se que tu te vuelves loco, Especialmente si te lohago poco a poco, Sabes lo que tienes y no lo valoras poco, Aqui nohay contrato y ya veo el brillo en tus ojos."

Nadia giggled this time clearly unable to control herself any longer as she brought her arm across her middle to hold her stomach so she was laughing. Unfortunately the duo of brunettes laughed so much that they passed totally beside the bell announcing the arrival of a new customer.

It was only when Alba hit him blindly that she let out a small gasp before she froze as she watched the oranges roll on the ground.

"Dios mio!" Exclaimed the brunette as she hastily picked up the oranges.

Only it was before hearing Nadia's bitter acknowledgment." What are you doing here ? My father is in the reserve!"

Alba straightened up at once to look apathetic at the sight of Guzman's broad, innocent smile.

"Good evening." Guzman replied, losing his smile before signing Alba as a defense."I was just looking for Alba. But maybe I wanted to be a customer too, Nadia."

"Stop your show and go, Guzman." Alba sighed as she set the oranges aside before exchanging a brief glance with Nadia.

However, the latter seemed far from finished as he followed Nadia along the shelves before stopping on the asparagus section." This is not a joke. I'm a customer. I came to buy ... that."

Nadia let out a sigh at the blond's insistence as he showed her the vegetable jar before giving Alba a look in disbelief."Some asparagus ? He came here to buy a jar of asparagus."

Alba shook her head, raising her hands in surrender before shrugging her shoulders as Nadia took the jar of asparagus from Guzman's hands before walking towards the casher.

However, Alba's curiosity was too piqued at this stage."You've seriously come here to buy asparagus?"

"Well I was looking for you too."