~15~

"Why did you argue that night? Alba, answer us

"Why did you argue that night? Alba, answer us."

" I don't know. I don't remember anymore."

"It was about Samuel's brother? Nano?"

"I repeat Nadia, it's a fucking bad idea." Exclaimed Alba as they climbed the stairs leading to Samuel's apartment accompanied by Guzman.

The latter immediately gave her a teasing look aside."Since when did you become such a wet chicken?"

"Hey, I got you here. You have to respect your word." Nadia immediately warned as they stopped at the door where the electric music could be heard for miles.

Guzman rolled his eyes, raising his hands in surrender before turning to the brunette in the hijab as she showed the way.

Of course Alba could get richer if she wasn't already with the number of times she was right.

They hadn't even taken two steps inside the apartment where a horde of teenagers were swaying in rhythm with the music that Nano hastened to intervene in their path.

"What's the hell the privileged?" Nano snapped, giving Alba an irritated look.

"The privileged?" Guzman repeated, letting Alba quickly take a step forward with her hand against his chest to warn him to stay still.

"He's with us, okay?"

"So what ? So that's your type?" Nano replied in reference to their jabs of earlier letting Alba check her jaw in embarrassment and annoyance.

A fact that Nadia hastened to ignore in the hope of moving quickly to something else. Especially since Guzman now seemed to be watching Alba with confusion and mild curiosity.

"He only wants to talk to his sister." Nadia added as an explanation in the hope of easing tensions. Nano just glared at Alba before looking up at Guzman just to get into a testosterone eye contest." C'mon ! We will show him that we know how to be welcoming."

"If he makes shit you will be held responsible for it, princess." Nano warned, giving Alba a sharp look before turning around with his cigarette between his lips.

Alba rolled her eyes on the fleeing back of the slightly shaved-cut brown before suddenly staring up at Marina's sight dancing away in a simple jeans and bra."God, no!"

As expected, Guzman rushed on his sister before pulling her away in one of the rooms still available. Alba shook her head as she watched the duo disappear before glancing at Nadia just to realize now how uncomfortable she was among this display of debauchery and madness.

"You should go over there. There is more room to breathe." Alba finally advised pointing the window at once receiving a grateful look from Nadia before she signed the kitchen over her shoulder."I'll go get something for us to drink."