~16~

"What's Samuel's brother has to do with all this?"

She still remembered the feeling of freedom she had felt at her first time. And how much she had felt it again and again every time the lost boy made his way back to town.

Their relationship was based solely on sex. But Alba couldn't help wondering what it would be like to make love to someone she loved. It was a thought that was regularly on her mind when she was in the company of the lost boy. They weren't in love but Alba knew she wanted to find that love she dreamed so much.

Nevertheless she was quite content with the lost boy for the moment. They were complementary and he allowed her to forget all the things that made her life difficult. They never lie to each other. It was something she was looking for a lot.

The relationship with her model role being broken, that is, her relationship with her mother, Alba needed someone she could believe in. Someone who was there for her. and the lost boy was that person for her.

-----------------------------

Alba had always hated hangovers. But managing with that of others was worse. Especially when Nadia was the person she was managing with. She had been literally mortified when she woke up. Especially when the memories came back to her gradually over the morning.

She had managed to reassure her that she had not done anything particularly horrible. Of course she had left some things aside but she knew the main thing and it was enough to make her ashamed. Especially since she had finally told her the whole story about her older sister. It seems that she had fallen into the excesses of youth before finally leaving her family and religion behind her. Nadia and her family had not heard from her for more than two years.

So she had spent more of the morning trying to make her understand that it wasn't so serious.

Alba was sure she did a lot worse than that. Well, much worse.

Hence the reason she couldn't help but regret her attitude with Guzman. Despite her apriori and her doubts, he had done nothing to let her think that he was planning to play with Nadia. Maybe she just overreacted.

Or she was so surprised by the fact that she could feel that kind of connexion with him that she was simply sabotaging their relationship on her own. Well a relationship? After all, they didn't really share anything. They were enemies and then they became kind of friends.

At least she thought so. Then he got cold and then he came to get help.

Honestly Alba was lost.

Hence the reason she was currently doing the walk of shame in an attempt to approach the blond currently testing the water in one of the basins of the school. She slowed down by trying not to look at him despite the more than pleasant view before clumsily clearing her throat once at his height. She crossed her arms over her chest, keeping her eyes away from him, before clearing her throat again at his lack of response.