~18~

"What happened on that famous Monday afternoon? I know your brother and you were in the locker room with Guzman, Polo, Ander and Pablo that day

"What happened on that famous Monday afternoon? I know your brother and you were in the locker room with Guzman, Polo, Ander and Pablo that day."

There were times when Alba would have liked to simply be able to turn a blind eye to everything around her. So she would have had a much easier life that famous day. If she hadn't been so receptive to the world around her that day she wouldn't have had to live with that kind of picture for the rest of her life.

------------------

Once again Alba found herself in a place where she had everything but want to be. Worse still Niccolò just seemed to the absent subscribers lately. And that coupled with what she had discovered during her shopping trip with Nadia was enough to put her on the verge of implosion.

She just couldn't help but intensively monitor the entrance to the stairs of the wine cellar in the hope of seeing her twin make his grand entrance.

Until now she had seen Christian, Carla and Polo making their grand entrance as a trio as well as Guzman welcoming his best friend as a result of his affront. Evidently Guzman still didn't support Christian. Nadia it was ok but not the other two.

That was enough to send her more and more to her breaking point.

After all these years of passivity she was clearly no longer used to the tragedies of the wealthy.

However, her attention was soon caught by the burst of Samuel in a tuxedo worthy of high society. Of course he had finished with a pair of converse but he was still very classy.

Unfortunately it seems that it was still not enough since she wasn't long to see the guard at the entrance leaf through the list.

Knowing that it would probably lead to a new humiliation of one of her friends Alba swallowed the rest of her glass of wine before heading quickly to the entrance of the stairs.

All the little group had already gathered, leaving Marina up the stairs in an attempt to help Samu just to be re-lectured by her mother.

Alba had barely reached the small group she had heard Mrs. Nunier's categorical refusal."Marina, darling, we told you, though, that you couldn't invite other friends."

Looking down for a moment on the tips of her pumps Alba held a sigh before making her way through the group gathering before advancing towards the duo of Nunier girls gathered towards the stairs.

"It wasn't Marina who invited him." Alba intervened confidently as she paused on the step, catching Marina's eye with a nod to tell her to follow her."He's one of my friends and I thought it would be nice for Marina to have her boyfriend with her tonight."

Marina gave a small smile to Alba as her  mother literally gaped before pulling Samuel along the stairs. Only it wasn't counting on Guzman who rushed on the duet to hold Samuel by the shoulder. Unfortunately the sound of a tissue tear once again appealed to Alba as she peered at Samuel's torn suit.